• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe was great and all yesterday, but man, i hope nash sat him down and spoke to him how the lakers started turning things around. I hope he doesn't go gunning again down in denver or will get another blow out. The last time we beat denver we went inside out throught dwight....please get back to that and kobe moving the ball.

How about Nash make open shots and GTFO of Kobe's way? Dwight was a huge negative on offense yesterday. We won because Kobe was on fire and we hit our 3s...

What are you guys talking about in here? MJ hasn't made personnel decisions for almost 2 years. There's no way in hell we'll sign Monta in the offseason.

RedAssedApe

Banned
When's telfair going to play? Even when Lucas is making shots he annoys me with all the dribbling.

heh...Casey in Raptors harlem shake.

h3ro

We don't acknowledge Emwitus as a Lakers fan.

besides celtic gaf needs more people now that they're all gone

sanjuro is the only one that counts.

tkgkm.jpg

Rudy Gay should be banned from fantasy. No one should be allowed to have him on their team. He shouldn't even exist in the realm of fantasy like MJ didn't exist in basketball games in the 90's.

Rudy Gay should be banned from fantasy. No one should be allowed to have him on their team. He shouldn't even exist in the realm of fantasy like MJ didn't exist in basketball games in the 90's.

I traded Pau/Leonard/G.Davis for Josh Smith/Paul George early in the season when the latter were struggling and now the trade is paying dividends. lol

RedAssedApe

Banned

I think its gays MO to miss 5+ shots before he makes one. He's been hovering around or below 40%FG all season.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I see that Rudy is being Rudy, even in Toronto.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor

Is he killing you?

I made a big trade in fantasy today.
I get: Melo & Favors
I give: Westbrook & Igoudala

I overpaid but I play in a H2H league and OKC has a horrible schedule for the last two weeks of my playoffs. Where as the Knicks have one of the best schedules.

Now I'm looking at sending

Tiago Splitter & Kyle Korver
For
Mike Conley

Gets me back some assists and steals. I have a lot of quality bigs. Tiago was a pickup from about a month ago so I can rationalize him leaving easily.

Anyone that plays fantasy think I'm giving up too much on that second deal?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Damn, Vesely isn't seeing any game time lately. Literally none. I almost feel bad when I read his All Star game tweet. At least the Raptors managed to not draft him.

Jan Vesely ‏@JanVesely24
Working out to be an Allstar! http://instagr.am/p/V2CcnmNYHg/

And this game is hilarious because the Raptors are still going to win it. I'm glad I'm not watching though.

edit: I might have underestimated how terrible the Raps can be.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I thought Bargs was supposed to be an ok shooter. Poor man's version of a poor man's Dirk.

He was pretty decent for about a two year stretch. He was even the vocal point of the offense during one of those seasons. But the last couple of years he's been terrible. Under 30% on 3 pointers, barely over 40% shooting from the floor this year and his rebounding numbers have plummeted even more. His defense has some how become worse this season as well, because he gives no fucks now. He will literally stand there watching someone drive by him without moving his arms, or legs.

Tiago Splitter & Kyle Korver
For
Mike Conley

Anyone that plays fantasy think I'm giving up too much on that second deal?

Two inconsistent (especially Korver) for one consistent guy. Sounds like a good deal to me (in your favor).

I play in a 16 team league so guys like Korver and Splitter might be worth more, but I'm assuming any league with 10 or less those two are practically waiver wire guys.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Bargs plays like his job is a chore. If he worked at a gas station for minimum wage I would have pity for him.

I find it hilarious that the fan support is so terrible for him that the announce team actually talks about how it might be affecting his game. Almost like they are trying to get fans to get behind him so he stops playing like ass...as if that will help lol (and Bargs bricks another jump shot)

exarkun

Bargs plays like his job is a chore. If he worked at a gas station for minimum wage I would have pity for him.

I mean, I would too if all I got paid to do as a seven footer is take ill advised threes or long twos.

Rebounds? Fuck that. Defense? Not in my contract. Does I even do the tip-off or is that Derozan's job?

Tyrone Corbin said that he was thinking of changing up the starting lineup.

Everyone who has seen the Jazz play this year thought a change might involve Marvin "zero points despite starting" Williams.

He instead benched Jamaal Tinsley for Earl Watson.

This is postmodern trolling, Tyrone Corbin is revolutionizing the art of the troll.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Two inconsistent (especially Korver) for one consistent guy. Sounds like a good deal to me (in your favor).

I play in a 16 team league so guys like Korver and Splitter might be worth more, but I'm assuming any league with 10 or less those two are practically waiver wire guys.

I'm in a 12 team league so Splitter has been a good add. And Korver is ranked 30 overall in Yahoo's system. Which is pretty crazy but helped me with that trade (it's not accepted yet).
I think Splitter could be even better at the end of the year when Pop starts resting Duncan.

And I'm rationalizing that Conley will be good cause Memphis could be fighting for the playoff seed they want.

People forget Washington now is actually pretty good. Wall w/ Beal, a legit defensive C, Nene playing pretty good at PF, Webster playing great at SF... and alot of hard workers on the bench w/ no stupid people?

Top Bottom