• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Emwitus

Lakers shoot 60%, down by double digits.

No defense whatsoever. They are all over the place. Then when dwight goes for the block, no one blocks out. They just stand there like idiots. People are talking about the lakers improving over the last few games? They really haven't.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Rudy Gay went 1-for-11 against the Wizards, the worst field goal percentage of his career in a game that he took at least 10 shots.
lol. Your problem Toronto.

Nash is 4/4 and 2 of his turnovers were really Dwight's fault

Don't sweat it dudes. Like I said it is a scheduled loss. You can't beat Denver with a midget lineup in their house on a b2b. They have a massive advantage no matter what, injuries make it worse.

Mahonay

Banned
No defense whatsoever. They are all over the place. Then when dwight goes for the block, no one blocks out. They just stand there like idiots. People are talking about the lakers improving over the last few games? They really haven't.
I wonder what the hell is going on with the coaching when you see a game like this. Has D'Antoni just lost total control of that locker room?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
lol. Your problem Toronto.

But.. but.. Rudy Gay is going to free up ultra sharp shooter Demar DeRozan and it's going to save the franchise.
Casey is terrible, Raptors have no depth, and the team has a slew of high volume chuckers and they enjoy trading away draft picks. Life of a Raptors fan.

Emwitus

If D'antoni doesn't have a combination of dwight/clark, clark/sacre or dwight/sacre out there at all times....i'm going to ragequit. Let's take it even further, i would play dwight, sacre, clark, kobe, nash.

Edgeward

I would love to have Karl coaching the Clips. He would be such a great fit. Maybe he can even work a miracle get DJ to play defense correctly

Mahonay

Banned
Why overreact to this game? Who beats Denver in their house on b2b?
They've showed up and played games like this all season. It's not overreacting. This is crunch time for them. They are supposed to be fighting to get into the playoffs. THIS is not how you play when you're backs are against the wall and you're trying to prove you're not a laughing stock this year. You need to show the fuck up in games like this.

It'd be find if they were over .500 and they just had an off game. That's not the case.

Nuggets are great at home, but still, rise to the challenge if you actually mean it.

Pft 3rd game of the year. Lost last year but wasn't b2b
3D5uOPJ.png

this was the no defense fuckless November heat too.

They've showed up and played games like this all season. It's not overreacting. This is crunch time for them. They are supposed to be fighting to get into the playoffs. THIS is not how you play when you're backs are against the wall and you're trying to prove you're not a laughing stock this year. You need to show the fuck up in games like this.

It'd be find if they were over .500 and they just had an off game. That's not the case.

Nuggets are great at home, but still, rise to the challenge if you actually mean it.

I get it but

A. They can't win every game.

B. this is a horrible matchup thanks to the injuries. Too tall and too fast.

I think the lakers are playing hard. They're just outmatched currently and Denver is taking them mighty. I think they have a much better chance to beat Miami than Denver right now. Denver's height is killer. Lakers are too small to rebound in this one. You can't beat Denver without size. It is what it is.

Mahonay

Banned
I get it but

I think the lakers are playing hard. They're just outmatched currently and Denver is taking them mighty. I think they have a much better chance to beat Miami than Denver right now. Denver's height is killer. Lakers are too small to rebound in this one. You can't beat Denver without size. It is what it is.
Ah well yes, I see your point there. Just weird to see the Lakers in that kind of situation.

I get it but

lulz you just said they have a better chance to beat miami when you (the lakers) lack miami's weakness

lulz you just said they have a better chance to beat miami when you (the lakers) lack miami's weakness

Better chance doesn't mean they would.

Lakers could still rebound decent enough against Miami. Zero shot versus Denver.
Plus always a chance miami won't give a fuck

Top Bottom