• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

W's rebounding was pretty sad, but that was a terrible, terrible way to close out a game. Jack dribbled into 2 consecutive traps, took a bad 3, and Thompson couldn't hit anything.

fuck jack and fuck klay

im fucking disgusted.
Oh_he_mad.jpg

if only GSW won last night fuck

I don't think GS even had anyone over 6'9 play aside from
Biedrins (who plays like he's 5'5)

yeah dude straight feasted tonight. played great D as usual too

2nd-fattest-ny-PG felton made some crazy defensive stops too. what an insult getting blocked by him lol

REPORTER: You got off to a bad start with your four turnovers in the first quarter. Was it hard to get on track after that tough start? Was that a part of it?

WALL: That wasn't it at all. They were great passes. It was just, some teammates couldn't catch them and some got tipped away. Just got to deal with it.

Why did Wall have to forget how to play basketball again? :(

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Why did Wall have to forget how to play basketball again? :(

He's probably feeling closer to 100%

I hope people don't read this the wrong way, but he's the kind of guy that would only "get it" after being hurt for a while. He knows how to be a good PG, but he can't do it as long as he's the best athlete on the court.

charsace

Lillard reminds me of a young Billups. Not as strong, but has a much better understanding of the pg position and the game than young Billups did.

lawl @ laker chucklefucks getting excited at other teams losing

haven't you realized that dwight howard will shit the bed whenever his team gets a little momentum

He's probably feeling closer to 100%

I hope people don't read this the wrong way, but he's the kind of guy that would only "get it" after being hurt for a while. He knows how to be a good PG, but he can't do it as long as he's the best athlete on the court.

Yeah, the Wizards really should draft Cliff Paul for insurance. Just in case.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Manu misses a game clinching free throw

Spurs up 3

Suns have 0 timeouts

The Suns inbound the ball from the opposite baseline

WES JOHNSON shoots a 3 to send it to OT

all within 3 seconds.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Remember my post last night about this being a trap game for the Spurs and how you should bet everything on the Suns winning

yup.

Top Bottom