• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Canuck76

Banned
Lol nice dunk but Leonard gets way too emotional after those

Still he's actually looking to rebound pretty hard tonight. Claver has looked real good besides that travel there

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Leonard's flexing is so lol. But I'll take it.

Iggy quit being a bitch.

I don't think it's low effort to be honest, he still looks hurt at times. I think he will re-sign.

He'll probably re-sign and once he gets 100% and gets his HGH on again he'll dominate. People just like to imagine Howard taking a paycut to leave LA. It would be a fantasy come true for most other basketball fans.

If he doesn't re-up LA is gonna be soooo bad. Like real bad.

AP9 smashed Kobe's wife? lol

That rapper who was messing with Ice Tea's wife?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Did you just call Ice T Ice Tea?

But yeah he says he got 1000000 dollars over time from her and has photos like Coco

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Well T is filing for a divorce and a parties have confirmed he got em

how can racist spaniard be so level-headed on the gaming side but defend trash like rudy fernandez trying to injure carmelo anthony at the olympics

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
What do you do when you score 54 points and you still lose?

Raging Spaniard schooling the ignorant on gaming side, wow.

I have my moments

how can racist spaniard be so level-headed on the gaming side but defend trash like rudy fernandez trying to injure carmelo anthony at the olympics

We all get to be irrational about something, buttface

Fox318

YmmixBT.jpg

Top Bottom