• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wow just checked the scores.

First: yesterday someone made a comment during the Pacers game about how if Curry played like this he is gonna go off on the Knicks. Wow! You called it perfectly.

Second: I miss Brandon Jennings. Ever since the Nets game he isn't even shooting. I don't get to see the games so I'm just going off my fantasy stats. But he has died for me. And I just traded away YNB two days ago. I can't handle Jennings disappearing.

I'm not an Al Horford fan, but he was awesome tonight. Smoove and Horford have such great chemistry as well.

Not sure Jefferson should have been out there with that ankle injury but they probably wouldn't have won anyway.

I'm not an Al Horford fan, but he was awesome tonight. Smoove and Horford have such great chemistry as well.

Not sure Jefferson should have been out there with that ankle injury but they probably wouldn't have won anyway.
Horrord has been on a tear for like 2 or 3 weeks now. Numbers have been fantastic.

And spurs lose too.

This feels like the game last year where the Clippers were up 3 with like 10 seconds to go against the Spurs and the ball and then lost in OT.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Spurs are undefeated in games played after 2 days of rest

Suns just played a close game into OT then they gotta fly out to Texas tonight

if there was ever a trap game you bet your savings on, it would be tomorrow night.

Spurs first home L since November 19th.

Can't say I didn't see it coming

but 1 point in overtime

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Branduil

Spurs lead by 4 with 11 seconds left, lose in OT while scoring 1 point.

Mavs score 5 points in the third quarter.

Rockets lose on a buzzer-beater three.

Great day for Texas basketball.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I always miss the good games. Curry should have been ours god dammit...

Aren't you glad you got to hype up Jordan Hill instead? Oh no sorry, that was thekad when the Rockets traded for him.

snack

currydance2.gif

Why you mad Psy??? The Knicks are pretty much gonna be stuck at the 2/3 seed unless Miami has a colossal meltdown
pfft, couldn't care less about them winning. It's more about the complete disregard the Warriors had for that guy on their team that had 54 points and who was 11/13 from three and was hitting crazy shots all night long. I just couldn't believe what was happening after Jack looked that guy y off and passed the ball to Klay Thompson who had bricked the three he had taken 3 seconds earlier.

Curry wasn't even being selfish the whole game.

Doomsayer

Why're you sad about that?

#Neolakes.

Portland always gives us fits, once Kobe retires and Dwight bounces we are going to get ran out of the building constantly.

He is really fun to watch though. Nice pick up.

Hey look, that's how Brewer normally shoots.

AcridMeat

Banned
pfft, couldn't care less about them winning. It's more about the complete disregard the Warriors had for that guy on their team that had 54 points and who was 11/13 from three and was hitting crazy shots all night long. I just couldn't believe what was happening after Jack looked that guy y off and passed the ball to Klay Thompson who had bricked the three he had taken 3 seconds earlier.

Curry wasn't even being selfish the whole game.
That's the part I'm happiest about with his game tonight. He was just on fire but was still making the smart play when getting doubled.

Top Bottom