• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Lakers are right where I expected them to be record, wise this road trip.

Of course I thought the Ls would be in Baaaaaaaaaaaaw-ston and Charlotte.

L on Sunday incoming.

Vucevic ended up being the best player in the Dwight trade

draper_sad.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
More laker fans in Charlotte than bobcat fans. Pretty pathetic.

For once the lakers were the shitty team making a big comeback against another shitty team.

Laker fans show up only when they think they can win.

Not surprising tbh

Lakers are right where I expected them to be record, wise this road trip.

Of course I thought the Ls would be in Baaaaaaaaaaaaw-ston and Charlotte.

L on Sunday incoming.

The loss to Phoenix is the one that shouldn't have happened. I thought they'd lose to Brooklyn and best Boston but that was before pau got hurt.

Definite losing to Miami. If Miami wasn't so lazy against mediocre teams I'd say its a blowout

The loss to Phoenix is the one that shouldn't have happened. I thought they'd lose to Brooklyn and best Boston but that was before pau got hurt.

Definite losing to Miami. If Miami wasn't so lazy against mediocre teams I'd say its a blowout

LOL @ the prospects of Jodie Meeks trying to chase Ray Allen through 30 screens a possession.

Miami by at least 18.

Knicks need to feature the shit outta Stoudemire. Foul trouble kept his impact minimal, dude has Derrick Williams on him.

Yeah i never thought stat would have such an impact on this team. We look a lot better with him on the floor. Just gotta stay outta foul trouble.

Shump has been disappointing so far but clyde is right when he says shump is trying too hard and hes failing. Dude doin 2 much

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HarGod's stat line... this kid

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HarGod smh lol and now 5 boards away from another triple double.

Top Bottom