• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Pimpwerx

I wonder if there's a stat on the number of Wade 3pt attempts that have been followed by a called timeout by Spo. LOL! That's never a good omen. PEACE.

good jab good affert clips

we could blow this lead though,.....

I could see the Clippers MAYBE getting it within single digits in the 4th quarter if the Heat suddenly forget how to shoot, but I don't see any possible way they could come back from 32 points down considering how many players aren't at 100% right now. Regardless, the Clippers' main weakness remains defending the 3 point line. If the other team shoots decently from 3, the entire game is an uphill battle for us.

back to back losses to the wizards and wolves

it was all good just a week ago
All you have to do his give effort. Amazing what that can do.

EDIT: Oh shit here we go Rubio and Felton talking a bit. Kidd having to break it up.

back to back losses to the wizards and wolves

it was all good just a week ago

there isnt any excuse for this team to play so shitty on the road against these garbage ass teams.

smith was saying that they expected to just cruise past the wizards but it didnt happen. these morons just think shitty teams are gonna lay down for them and despite all these wake up calls they havent learned a damn thing

Top Bottom