• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
KEMBA SAVE US

act_reggie_williams.jpg

The crazy thing is that the Clippers mostly played a really good half of basketball. It's hard to win when the other team is making nearly every contested shot.

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe on the elbow as a threat to score is our best offense. Not many guys can guard him 1on1 there. Our best looks from 3 and cutting opportunities come from that if teams send help.

I can't believe the Lakers came back like this...

Why not? They already did it once against the Bobcats... and the Bobcats are still the Bobcats. This speaks a lot more against the Bobcats than it does for the Lakers. There wasn't even a need to lose this game with the Wizards playing much better lately. There's no way any team is going to catch the Bobcats for the worst record, just like last year. Also like last year, they still lose games even when they try to win them. I can't imagine that they didn't want to win this game.

I'm the Lakers' lucky charm. Next time they go down 19, I'll back out of the Roku and follow the score online.

Down 19 (when I quit) to a win against the Bobcats in Charlotte. It's a February 8th, 2013 miracle.

More laker fans in Charlotte than bobcat fans. Pretty pathetic.

For once the lakers were the shitty team making a big comeback against another shitty team.

Cloudy

Banned
Lakers showed the formula for success in the 2nd half. Can Dwight accept being a defender and rebounder while winning?

Top Bottom