• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
ok having seen Minny's D williams in this game he looks like he could become a good roleplayer. Sucks he got picked second though.

i am really happy that we have carmelo anthony in this team. made some key ass shots
smith also came through in the end.

but i cant be happy at this game. they should not have to bust their ass in the last minute against shitty ass teams. im happy for the W but fuck man they should be embarassed.

Well I'm not quite sure why melo was single covered for so long, but thank you Rick Adleman for that dumbassery

Kind of alarming Stat wasn't there to close out the game even when were down.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
i am really happy that we have carmelo anthony in this team. made some key ass shots

but i cant be happy at this game. they should not have to bust their ass in the last minute against shitty ass teams. im happy for the W but fuck man they should be embarassed.

Yep. The entire performance was inexcusable.

The sad thing is that I feel like the Clippers are definitely a better team than the Knicks, but I don't see us beating them either since they're a pretty good 3 point shooting team.

Edit: Miami better hope that we win Sunday and not just because we're playing the #2 team in the East right now. Every time we win, the Lakers lose and vice versa.

Judderman

drawer by drawer

Agreed.

Fully agree with you.

Knicks are now 32-16, Woodson makes history. Friday Night Knicks is successful once again, as Knicks improve their winning record under Woodson on Fridays.

Zeus Molecules

Well I'm not quite sure why melo was single covered for so long, but thank you Rick Adleman for that dumbassery

Kind of alarming Stat wasn't there to close out the game even when were down.

I think Woodson is sticking to his minute allotment. I'm not mad at that man. I rather the knicks lose than he run Amare down in a game against Minnesota. Stat did his thing with the minutes he had.

The sad thing is that I feel like the Clippers are definitely a better team than the Knicks, but I don't see us beating them either since they're a pretty good 3 point shooting team.

lucky for you we play you sunday afternoon when the team is 90% likely to be hungover from saturday night celebrating tonights win over the goddamn wolves

The Knicks are now .500 on FNK this season.
going back to when Woodson started.
I think Woodson is sticking to his minute allotment. I'm not mad at that man. I rather the knicks lose than he run Amare down in a game against Minnesota. Stat did his thing with the minutes he had.
He was only at 21 minutes, he wasn't out there because his D wasn't the best and Knicks needed to matchup small. Felton/Kidd/JR/Carmelo/Chandler was working.

Zeus Molecules

Shump also only got 12 minutes because he couldn't stay in front of fucking Luke fucking Ridnour.

smh...he really needs to step up

that sucks

going back to when Woodson started.

He was only at 21 minutes, he wasn't out there because his D wasn't the best and Knicks needed to matchup small. Felton/Kidd/JR/Carmelo/Chandler was working.

Ahh cool ok my fault

exarkun

Why were the Blazers so bad tonight? Back to back?

Lin was eatin. Parsons and Patterson were eatin. Harden was feastin.

Damn reilo, hows dat ass taste?

melo bailed us out tonight, no question.

Fully agree with you.

Knicks are now 32-16, Woodson makes history. Friday Night Knicks is successful once again, as Knicks improve their winning record under Woodson on Fridays.

lol yeah. i almost always expect a L on friday nights so the more of these wins we can get the better. i believe in the curse!

Shump also only got 12 minutes because he couldn't stay in front of fucking Luke fucking Ridnour.

smh...he really needs to step up

i read somewhere that shump is still under low minutes and hes not really confident enough to move laterally and just go HAM like he used to. still kinda worried about his knee. he probably wont make a difference for another 10 games or so.

stat was trash the first 7-10 games he played this season but hes looking really good now. its just a matter of time shump gets a feel

Pimpwerx

When this Heat team puts in the effort, we're hard to beat.

Looking at Harden beasting again, it really makes you wonder why OKC traded him. Sure, they got a solid replacement in Martin, but Harden is a legitimate superstar, and looked every bit of it in OKC. Yeah, he was coming off the bench, but he was carrying that second unit. Dude is a baller. PEACE.

I knew there had to be a statistic on that...

FNK is a curse for sure. We must man up, unite, pray, and destroy it forever.
Sparkly Mike Woodson is not impressed

tumblr_m36954VIfl1qa2af0o1_500.gif

Pimpwerx

"Lebron stared at the flu, and the flu blinked."

I forgot that he managed to avoid getting the flu from Bosh and Wade. PEACE.

Millsap beasting.

Al kind of beasting and kind of not being anywhere on defense

Marvin Williams being a straight-up bum.

Pretty normal game so far if better than usual I guess.

Top Bottom