• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

When this Heat team puts in the effort, we're hard to beat.

Looking at Harden beasting again, it really makes you wonder why OKC traded him. Sure, they got a solid replacement in Martin, but Harden is a legitimate superstar, and looked every bit of it in OKC. Yeah, he was coming off the bench, but he was carrying that second unit. Dude is a baller. PEACE.

It's a tough loss, since Harden is amazing. But they chose to lock up Ibaka long-term, and given how few talented young bigs there are, I can't say they messed up.

If they could've picked between Harden and Westbrook, I'd take Harden. But they already had Whynot and KD locked up.

jjasper

Just got in from the game. Hollins followed up his apologetic talk with an actual gameplan tonight trying to exploit the Warrior's 3 defense and when Steph Curry got hot he actually put his best defender on him. I feel conflicted.

ibcSmjCWhZBXfw.gif

lol novak. this is when JR had that and 1 near the end

I was waiting for this. bwahahah Rasheeds face

Cloudy

Banned
Dwight's dad calls out MDA and Kobe

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/jeff-sch...-howards-father-comes-his-defense-would-he-s/

When asked about the unfolding soap opera in Los Angeles, Dwight Sr. defended his son and criticized both Bryant and Lakers coach Mike D’Antoni.
“I told him before he said it publicly, ‘It’s your career. No person can say what you need to do or not do. You can’t worry about what Kobe or anybody else says,’” the elder Howard said. “Nobody can say what Kobe said -- that’s stepping into another man’s shoes. I understand what Kobe was trying to do, but he went about it the wrong way. He’s trying to win a championship. But Dwight has to tell Kobe, ‘I appreciate your opinion, but that doesn’t matter. We’re two men on this team. We need to be reasonable about this.’”
Dwight Sr. said he believed Bryant was trying to motivate his son, but that the advice was misplaced, adding: “The problem is the coach. (D’Antoni) needs to step in and say, ‘You guys have got to be quiet. We’re trying to secure something here. Dwight is probably looking at the coach, thinking, ‘What are you going to do?’ I promise, if that had been Stan Van Gundy, that wouldn’t have happened. (Howard) wouldn’t have been admonished publicly. I think the coach has a lot to do with who controls Kobe’s mouth right now.”

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He's been shit since being named to the All-Star game and the foot stuff popped up again.
Deng has too, as he's at a 34% FG% over the last 10 games (though, he's been good tonight). Deng and Noah have nothing to worry about in the Thibs era, as excuses will be made for them by the fanbase because they're the "heart and hustle" of the team.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Nate Robinson has 18 points so far, and in the last 10 games, he's averaging 17 points on 50% shooting with 6 assists. There is something about the Bulls system that makes athletic point guards look better than they really are.

masud

Banned
Nate Robinson has 18 points so far, and in the last 10 games, he's averaging 17 points on 50% shooting with 6 assists. There is something about the Bulls system that makes athletic point guards look better than they really are.

Well in Nates case it's Chicago's disciplined d that masks his flaws. He would be a disaster on most other teams.

Al Jefferson was cooking, awesome stuff.

Good defensive adjustment by Noah and Thibs though.

58 points in the first half and 23 points in the second half for the Bulls, lol.

Millsap's D has been alright for a few weeks now, but it's so bad right now :(

Top Bottom