• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Miami fans cursing the refs?

Were you guys like this before June 2012?
lebron-james-flop.jpg

linsivvi

Miami fans cursing the refs?

Were you guys like this before June 2012?

Edit:

Is this guy serious?

Nah, they weren't even watching basketball before 2012.

the fuck does his join date have to do with his ability to observe fan behavior? he wasn't fucking BORN in 2012. get your life together.

Exactly. All I know is that there are Heat fans here who've only followed basketball since LeBron and pretend to know everything there is to know about basketball.

Pimpwerx

Heat fans acting like if the team just buckles down, they'll be up 20. You guys are up entirely because of offensive rebounding.

We are a better defensive team than this, especially pressuring the ball on the perimeter. Our defense is largely effort-based. Doubt me if you want, but I've clearly watched more Heat games than you. When we're playing our best defense, the guys are flying around the halfcourt. This is not our best defense. Lakers are shooting 49.2%. That's not good defense. PEACE.

bjb

Banned
I'll never understand why Kobe and Dwight seemingly don't like each other.

They're both selfish egomaniacs who have questionable history with women. Seems like a perfect match off the court.

That Wade and-one is probably game.

ABC showed a montage of 11 Heat points that came directly from Lakers rebounding mistakes. So basically the Lakers would have been up by like 8 going into the 4th. So much wasted effort. This basically sums up the entire Lakers season.

That Wade and-one is probably game.

ABC showed a montage of 11 Heat points that came directly from Lakers rebounding mistakes. So basically the Lakers would have been up by like 8 going into the 4th. So much wasted effort. This basically sums up the entire Lakers season.

no shit sherlock

if the Lakers roster wasn't a dumpster fire they'd be up 50

Pimpwerx

I mock the Lakers a lot, but seriously....WTF is Nash the sole guy to get back in transition on these breaks? How many 2-on-Nash breaks have there been in this game alone? That's seriously fucked up that your worst perimeter defender is regularly the only guy getting back on defense. BTW, I understand the guards are usually first back, but that's just shameful defense. PEACE.

Top Bottom