• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Game. Blouses.

The lack of rebounding and high TO's was the ball game for the Lakers. To their credit, they did everything else right... but that's not good enough when you're playing the champs.

No, I'm saying that unforced errors are the reason the Lakers are down, and that they'd be winning this game without those unforced errors. It's kind of like losing a baseball game because your pitcher walks in the winning run. It always sucks to lose, but it REALLY sucks to lose a game that you could have won.

Earl Clark is the only laker that hustles on plays and it really shows but the lakers have tons of problems besides being lazy. Coaching and defense(apart of what you're saying) are a couple. I don't get the baseball reference though(don't watch it).

edit:and being out rebounded by the worst rebounding team in the league doesn't help.
Does LeBron even guard the best opposing player anymore? It's been Allen/Wade/everyone but Bron on Kobe.

Ouch Chalmers with the score.
He only does it when they're a threat.

linsivvi

I really, really hope Mitch will stick with his plan and don't keep Clark around.

2014 or bust.

So who is going to beat this team! I know it's just the lakers but man we are on fire right now.

The Thunder had a chance but they went stupid and traded Harden. Kevin Martin will be a non-factor in the playoffs.

Pimpwerx

Heat fans acting like if the team just buckles down, they'll be up 20. You guys are up entirely because of offensive rebounding.
Do you understand what I was saying before, now? The kind of ball pressure we're delivering right now is the kind we put up when we're clicking on all cylinders. This is more like what we'll look like in the playoffs. We'll have lulls, but this kind of pressure will be more consistent in the postseason. We're not a big team, so our defense focuses on the perimeter to deny the interior. PEACE.

Top Bottom