• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

That Wade and-one is probably game.

ABC showed a montage of 11 Heat points that came directly from Lakers rebounding mistakes. So basically the Lakers would have been up by like 8 going into the 4th. So much wasted effort. This basically sums up the entire Lakers season.
so basically what you're trying to say is that the lakers suck?

woah

Nori Chan

I mock the Lakers a lot, but seriously....WTF is Nash the sole guy to get back in transition on these breaks? How many 2-on-Nash breaks have there been in this game alone? That's seriously fucked up that your worst perimeter defender is regularly the only guy getting back on defense. BTW, I understand the guards are usually first back, but that's just shameful defense. PEACE.
It's like a hate crime waiting to happen

I mock the Lakers a lot, but seriously....WTF is Nash the sole guy to get back in transition on these breaks? How many 2-on-Nash breaks have there been in this game alone? That's seriously fucked up that your worst perimeter defender is regularly the only guy getting back on defense. BTW, I understand the guards are usually first back, but that's just shameful defense. PEACE.
Nash may not have his old penetration moves, but he still gives a lot of effort every game. It sucks that he still hasn't been on a legit title contending team since the Mavs. The early Sun days were fairly flukey.

Somebody needs to send a clip to Magic Johnson of the Lakers trying to get Dwight the ball and it resulting in 3 straight turnovers. That should shut him up.

Edgeward

lebrondunk84bu2.gif

so basically what you're trying to say is that the lakers suck?

woah

No, I'm saying that unforced errors are the reason the Lakers are down, and that they'd be winning this game without those unforced errors. It's kind of like losing a baseball game because your pitcher walks in the winning run. It always sucks to lose, but it REALLY sucks to lose a game that you could have won.

Does LeBron even guard the best opposing player anymore? It's been Allen/Wade/everyone but Bron on Kobe.

Ouch Chalmers with the score.

EDIT: ouch at the throwdown

Top Bottom