• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

cacophony

jesus christ, sometimes you forget how huge NBA players are. Nash's head looks fucking massive lol (thats andre johnson)

3e9aa6ca5a1811e296ca22000a9f0a36_7.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Random question.

I remember playing NBA Live 98 and 2k3.

My player always got credit for an assist if he passed the ball to someone who got foul and made both shots (didn't get credit for one if they split them). Was that a error in the game or was that shit really like that?

about stupid ass posts?

Jazz AV... yep.

Omega

Banned
Random question.

I remember playing NBA Live 98 and 2k3.

My player always got credit for an assist if he passed the ball to someone who got foul and made both shots (didn't get credit for one if they split them). Was that a error in the game or was that shit really like that?

Jazz AV... yep.

im pretty sure you don't get assists for that

but they hand out assists like candy these days so i might be wrong

diehard

Fleer
Jazz AV... yep.

"
From 1987 to 2003, the Jazz home/away ratio of Ast/FG ranges from 1.097 to .980; averaging 1.039. That is to say, for the bulk of Stockton's career, the Utah scorekeepers gave their homeboys 1.039 as many assists as the rest of the NBA did on other courts. The 2008 NBA average was 1.058 . "

hmm?

Top Bottom