• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

"
From 1987 to 2003, the Jazz home/away ratio of Ast/FG ranges from 1.097 to .980; averaging 1.039. That is to say, for the bulk of Stockton's career, the Utah scorekeepers gave their homeboys 1.039 as many assists as the rest of the NBA did on other courts. The 2008 NBA average was 1.058 . "

hmm?

Me no español.

I'm convinced Kobe needs his shot to be difficult to go in.

That's not a very good thing.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Game over, pack it up Lakers and move on to the next loss.

I've come here to celebrate the fact that Kobe knows more about the taste of Parker's ass than Eva Longoria.

Five in a row. Nice.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Refs continue to suck and the Rockets continue to be the sloppiest team in the league. Can't imagine how much more they would score if they wouldn't turn over the ball so much smh

AcridMeat

Banned
I think these refs may be hungover. Only explanation for their no bullshit attitude.

Wait but they'd have to be drunk to call some of these fouls...hmm I don't know man. It's like a fucking teacher in high school who reached tenure and throws out the textbook.

Babalu.

fuck these refs

fuck sacre. nash should have 10+ assists if you didnt miss 6 of your baby shots that he set up for you

fuck jamison. he can eat a dick in his brickhouse that he built

Matrix

Fuck these refs. God damn awful officiating tonight in tons of games.

Top Bottom