• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
You want to wait to develop another player? Or get a center that is already developed and ready to push your over the championship wall.

This is on that organization but I still say considering their age and talent compared to every other team in the league its good for them to build. They are going to get at least one championship in the KD era unless injuries pop up, shit is inevitable. Build now and then win a few in a row later with some your pieces to add what you need as they go forward. If they turn Harden into Martin and Varejao maybe the pick can develop into something else in the future.

Canuck76

Banned
Varejao is the best center in the East right now. Is he not?

He's not much of a shotblocker though to my knowledge. He does rebound like a fiend, and that alone will be a huge improvement for the center position for them. But defensively he may be a liability

Emwitus

If you could guarantee me Varejao will stay healthy, I'd probably do that deal--but he has missed a ton of games over the last few seasons.

What if the sixers traded bynum for lamb and some other guys....would you take him? And how good would okc be with a healthy Bynum/durant/ibaka/westbrick/martin

Not 1, not 2, not 3

If you're Philly you have to be happy. Gasol/Howard are 1/11 and Morris is 0/4, this type a game you just hang around and try to steal it on the road. They'll need something from Nick Young though.

eh...i might take tyson over varejao...maybe, but Varejao makes you want to quit playing. All the charges he takes, the offensive put backs, dat pure hustle.

I definitely like him over Noah.

If you're Philly you have to be happy. Gasol/Howard are 1/11 and Morris is 0/4, this type a game you just hang around and try to steal it on the road. They'll need something from Nick Young though.

Nick Young cares about 3 things: money, Nick Young and money. Notice how 'help my team win' isn't anywhere on that list?

Nick Young cares about 3 things: money, Nick Young and money. Notice how 'help my team win' isn't anywhere on that list?
But Nick Young likes getting buckets. Getting buckets will kinda help the team, though the manner in which he gets them may kill them also.

If possible, he's a worse version of JR.

What if the sixers traded bynum for lamb and some other guys....would you take him? And how good would okc be with a healthy Bynum/durant/ibaka/westbrick/martin

Not 1, not 2, not 3
TRMPz.jpg

Nori Chan

But Nick Young likes getting buckets. Getting buckets will kinda help the team, though the manner in which he gets them may kill them also.

If possible, he's a worse version of JR.

Nothing is worse than JR.

The only good thing to come out of JR was his suwooh gif

KingGondo

Banned

Not 1, not 2, not 3
I'd rather have Varejao at a max deal than Bynum for Varejao money.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Bynum will come back next week. He just didn't want to play against Kobe!

Top Bottom