• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

KingGondo

Banned
We're not trading for Varejao. His health is a major red flag.

You're talking about a franchise that rescinded a trade for Tyson Chandler because of his toe.

1 and 3 are great, but Bayonetta renders them kinda irrelevant now.
Considering how old those games are, I'd hope it would. Bayonetta is literally Devil May Cry with a female lead, rings instead of orbs, and more taunting/sexual flaunting with attacks.

EDIT: Is the story leaps and bounds better than Devil May Cry 1 or 3? Or 4? ehhh.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
We're not trading for Varejao. His health is a major red flag.

You're talking about a franchise that rescinded a trade for Tyson Chandler because of his toe.

Man ... What was offered in that deal? Edit: damn man ... Even though we got him that sucks

“The Thunder have been frequently mentioned as a potential partner in a Varejao deal. Jason Lloyd of the Akron Beacon Journal reported that the teams have discussed a proposal that would send Perry Jones III, Jeremy Lamb and the Raptors’ 2013 first-rounder that Oklahoma City owns to Cleveland for Varejao."

Bayonetta also has an acceptable camera situation going on.
To me it sort of reminds me of the RE Tank controls issue. I don't really remember when the camera had messed me up in Devil May Cry, so I don't really have a huge beef with it. Others it would be different for.
YN/Sef/KD/Ibaka/Chandler 6th man Harden......what an awesome team that would have been.
Jesus Christ... that team would've won a title instead of the Mavericks.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
“The Thunder have been frequently mentioned as a potential partner in a Varejao deal. Jason Lloyd of the Akron Beacon Journal reported that the teams have discussed a proposal that would send Perry Jones III, Jeremy Lamb and the Raptors’ 2013 first-rounder that Oklahoma City owns to Cleveland for Varejao."

That's too much considering his injury history.

Cavs could of had Drummond and Lamb if they wanted to.

good trade for both teams

the thunder are probably unbeatable with Varejao in the playoffs

and of course the cavs get great pieces to build with

thekad

Banned

So basically James Harden for Varejao.

KingGondo

Banned
YN/Sef/KD/Ibaka/Chandler 6th man Harden......what an awesome team that would have been.
It's hard to know whether Ibaka would have emerged, or whether we would have been in position to draft Harden... But yeah.

I can't be too upset considering our position now, but there's no doubt that was an insane deal, especially in retrospect.

Our bigs take way too any goddam jumpers and we don't drive at all.

Jrue was destroying dudes but now nothing but jumpers.

Fucking Doug Collins man.

KingGondo

Banned
If you could guarantee me Varejao will stay healthy, I'd probably do that deal--but he has missed a ton of games over the last few seasons.

Top Bottom