• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Vahagn

mckayla_maroney_photo_by_mckaylamaroney_instagram_KgauugM1.sized.jpg

Spent all his training time w/ jailbait.

Is that the "not impressed" McKayla?

Kidd TO leads to George layup, nothing Smith could do. Kidd also apparently can't throw an oop.

Pendergraph hitting a tough jumper, didn't know he could shoot.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Lala strips on her reality show...DAMN!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video800.php?v=wshhGC0715uptxHse4l6&set_size=1

I'd be mad as fuck if you talked shit about my boo. Melo smangs that.
Melo has to be an idiot to marry her. It's clear she wants to be famous, not a wife and mother. Hell, half the reason he left Denver was because she wanted to be in a bigger market. I'm clearly just guessing here, but she seems like someone you would be infatuated with when you just start making basketball money, and then as you get older (like Melo is doing), you start realizing that girls like her are a dime a dozen.

is this our first 3 of the night
There is no reason for Indy to not sit on the 3-point line. PGs can't penetrate, no one requires a double-team. Knicks aren't even bothering to run plays for Novak.

If Knicks can actually protect the glass they may be able to keep it close. So far countering Fuckball with Mildly Unpleasant Demeanor-Ball isn't working.

Every Eastern Conference team should be scared to play The Pacers in the playoffs. They aren't scary good or anything, it would just suck if your team had to play an additional amount of games against Indiana.

Top Bottom