• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Yeah, second half we will wake up.

novak dropping 5 bombs tonight'

There is no reason for Indy to not sit on the 3-point line. PGs can't penetrate, no one requires a double-team. Knicks aren't even bothering to run plays for Novak.

If Knicks can actually protect the glass they may be able to keep it close. So far countering Fuckball with Mildly Unpleasant Demeanor-Ball isn't working.

theyre just stagnant as hell. no ball movement or anything and almost every shot they take are just bad shots

defense has been pretty decent but offense just bad bad bad

Vire

Every Eastern Conference team should be scared to play The Pacers in the playoffs. They aren't scary good or anything, it would just suck if your team had to play an additional amount of games against Indiana.

It happened last year, they make you play shameball. (Heat vs Pacer series Round 2)

It's like some weird voodoo magic shit.

I would love a knicks/pacers first round series.

That'll never happen. Both teams will be top 5 seed.

the only highlight of this game

iiIB0VhWz9l2G.gif

It happened last year, they make you play shameball. (Heat vs Pacer series Round 2)

It's like some weird voodoo magic shit.

That'll never happen. Both teams will be top 5 seed.
i know. I would love to see it happen though. I still believe the the heat weren't styling enough on that series. We could have destroyed fuckball/shameball( idk the difference, I 'll just call it boring ball). If we just styled more. they can't handle it for extended periods of time.

Vire

Shane Battier out tonight for Heat due to right hamstring.

Probably a blessing in disguise.

Varnado to get some minutes?

Wait, Knicks actually are outrebounding Indy and have more offensive boards? Lord.

It looks like the difference is steals/FTs/turnovers in favor of Indy.

Vire

I hate to say it but the next game is going to be garbage also.

What the fuck was TNT thinking putting Pacers and Blazers in primetime.

The only reason Knicks have come back is they are exploiting the fuck outta Hibbert. It's not even just Chandler beating him on the PnR, Smith is driving right at him. Hibbert is so slow his thoughts move in slow motion.

STAT :(

Starting to get antsy to see if he'll ever look quasi-normal again. That jumper hasn't existed since 2010 and that Celtics playoff game...and forget his inside game.

Top Bottom