• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

lol raps

raptorfail.gif

linsivvi

Only in Cleveland would you have fans hyping a player shooting under 40% and does virtually nothing else on court.

On a 9 win team too.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
After watching a bunch of Clippers and Lakers games this year I have to say our Toronto commentators aren't being homerish enough.

Say what you will about Swirsky but he made you really drink the kool-aid on our shitty players.

Flash

After watching a bunch of Clippers and Lakers games this year I have to say our Toronto commentators aren't being homerish enough.

Say what you will about Swirsky but he made you really drink the kool-aid on our shitty players.

lol i feel like they are shitting on our players half the time. they are just mouth pieces for raptors management. They manufacture drama between players (lowry/ford/jack vs calderon) and blindly turn an eye to shitty players (bargnani)

Wade’s body language said enough. Before the Heat left on this trip, Wade was asked if he missed the days of taking 20 to 25 shots a game. The days before James and [Chris] Bosh and being relegated to the third option some nights. Wade’s response: “Every day.”

LeBron going back to Cleveland PEACE.

Top Bottom