• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God damn what a shitty game by Harden.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Be nice if Lin could hit both ft's when he goes to line the smh

It's amazing how Parsons isn't allowed to shoot and he's had his shot all game.

Matrix

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT LIN :|

"I've never seen him miss so many gimmes. "

Same.

God damn Houston sports is killing me lately, so depressing.

Cloudy

Banned
1-16-13

Nuggets - L (24-17)
Jazz - NA (21-19
Blazers - L (20-19))

Rockets - L (21-19)
Wolves - NA (16-19)
Lakers - NA (17-21)

Look at your upcoming schedule though.

We need the help first though lol

Matrix

Welp that was a disgusting ending Rockets, guess they will learn for this. Share the ball more when your struggling and hit your fts.

Did we decide to play today? I actually enjoyed having attention on the Heat even if it was negative. This year all of a sudden no one gives a crap about our team since we won.

exarkun

Damn, I feel almost as bad as Manti's gf after this losing streak continues with this loss to Dallas of all teams. They suck, but they beat us. Which means we must suck.

Top Bottom