• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Hopefully this inevitable loss will get Pau's ass back on the bench and Earl Clark back in the starting line-up. It's painfully obvious Howard and Pau can't coexist on the court at the same time and we are much better with one on the court at a time.

I'll take another L for that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
and that's the dagger!

3921.gif

No, haha no.

Into

Lakers wont lose....will they? =/

Losing in a relative close game against the defending champions Miami and the MVP of the league is one thing, losing to Raptors? It will just sap all the energy out of the team and the media will have a field day (tough they have been having a field day since season started with this team)

Well I've given this team enough chances. Consider me a non-believer going forward. Being blown out by Toronto in a must win scenario? Unreal.

This team is dysfunctional. Trade pau ron and move on.

Losing in a relative close game against the defending champions Miami and the MVP of the league is one thing, losing to Raptors? It will just sap all the energy out of the team and the media will have a field day (tough they have been having a field day since season started with this team)

They are 5 games under .500 and out of hte playoff picture in Jan. Losing to the Raptors isn't a stretch. They don't need to trade Pau or do anything. Ride this out. Let this shitty year end. Don't work from a position of panic. That's what they did with the D'Antoni hire and that's why it blew up in their faces.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Not sure whats so surprising about losing to a superior team.

neolakes all up in this bitch

Konex bragging about how impressive it was that Kobe shutdown an inefficient chucker in Brandon Jennings seems like forever ago

This has to be a wakeup call to the FO, right?

There's nothing for them to do. There isn't an available player out there who will help right now. This team isn't just struggling, it's BAD. Trading for Josh Smith might make you a little better, but we are not a 4 seed trying to get to 2 or 3. No sense in making trades right now.

Top Bottom