• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Like the fact that Timmy came in and shut shit down. Don't like the fact that Kawhi and Timmy are limping a bit, esp with Manu already hurt :/

i have a feeling this team doesn't listen to their coach. I don't know how you waste so many possessions so quickly. I'm pretty sure I heard doug collins to slow the fuck down and use the shot clock.

edit: are they even looking at the play being drawn up for them?

Our bigs are free but Duncan is pretty amazing.

Once again it's probably due to me not knowing what a good bigman looks like but still dude is pretty awesome.

Cloudy

Banned
i have a feeling this team doesn't listen to their coach. I don't know how you waste so many possessions so quickly. I'm pretty sure I heard doug collins to slow the fuck down and use the shot clock.

edit: are they even looking at the play being drawn up for them?

Young team on a rare national tv appearance thought they had the game won. Wanted to finish in style

Duncan has been monstrous this year. What the hell happened?

People always give props to Kobe for "reworking" his game every year. Duncan has been losing weight literally every year for about 4-5 seasons in order to lessen the wear and tear on his knees. And he does a lot more pick and pop stuff instead of working the post. So that saves wear and tear too.

Pkaz01

Why is TNT putting in work on a monday? MLK day? or because ESPN had to do the morning games

Duncan's career has been insane has he ever been a part of a losing season?

just stop watching basketball

do yourself a favor

lol.

Naw I bitch a lot but I do enjoy watching games...not ours all the time..but I do love basketball.

I just would like to see a good Sixers team. I was young when A.I was here, so it really wasn't "my" team.

Oh well...we keep this up, Doug will say fuck yall bitches, we will rebuild for once and maybe...just maybe Stern will gift us a guy....

or

there will be more of the same.

I'll be there either way....

with my jellyfish

Mothman91

lol.

Naw I bitch a lot but I do enjoy watching games...not ours all the time..but I do love basketball.

I just would like to see a good Sixers team. I was young when A.I was here, so it really wasn't "my" team.

Oh well...we keep this up, Doug will say fuck yall bitches, we will rebuild for once and maybe...just maybe Stern will gift us a guy....

or

there will be more of the same.

I'll be there either way....

with my jellyfish
This post is awesome.

Pkaz01

say what you want about the lakers they have been the biggest entertainment for the entire league this season.

Its like a train hit a ship and we are just watching it sink for a whole year

Top Bottom