• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Cloudy

Banned
I still don't believe him. Trust me, he has that game on film and has watched it before. 81 points and never bothers to rewatch it till now... surreeeee.

According to him, he never watches any of his games outside of his individual scouting and team film review

mhi

Warriors have a pretty balanced roster, whoever put it together knows what their doing. They have been drafting really well too.

Now, if they could just get a veteran swingman for Biedrins' expiring.

exarkun

Warriors have a pretty balanced roster, whoever put it together knows what their doing. They have been drafting really well too.

Like whom?

There aren't that many that are still around that aren't injured all the time or have decent leadership/veteranship. Rather get another semi-young piece.

pilonv1

I agree, but it's kind of shocking compared to a lot of NBA coaches.

They have 7 players who have played 1 year or less, and one of the others is Richard Jefferson so they don't have much choice. I do like that he goes to them, but I hate that he leaves players out when they have foul troubles.

Ezili and Green are great defenders for rookies, and Barnes one day will be. Kent Bazemore is probably the best defender on the team because of his length but he hardly ever plays.

etiolate

Banned

Yeah, but they also had a major trade that didn't seem to go anywhere. Bogut and Jefferson really aren't a part of what they're doing. At best, it was addition by subtraction theory on getting rid of Monta.

mhi

Yeah, but they also had a major trade that didn't seem to go anywhere. Bogut and Jefferson really aren't a part of what they're doing. At best, it was addition by subtraction theory on getting rid of Monta.

Forgot about Jefferson, his the type of swingman I had in mind actually.

Bogut theoretically playing a few games and into the postseason is better than nothing though since he was pretty awesome...A few years ago, wow it has been a long time since he was healthy.

And nothing >> Monta.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Tonight's going to be a tough game for me. I want Lakers to win, but I want reigning Eastern Conference Player of the Week Carlos Boozer to have a great game.

Top Bottom