• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

this team doesn't even have an offensive system. For all of mda system flaws they hardly use it and whatever they do is worse the fuckball. It's like a combo of shameball and bailball

Vahagn

this team doesn't even have an offensive system. For all of mda system flaws they hardly use it and whatever they do is worse the fuckball. It's like a combo of shameball and bailball

MDA doesn't have an offensive system.

1) Fast Break, shoot first open shot

if it's not there

2) 3 shooters + Nash/Big PnR...rinse and repeat...let Nash make all the decisions. That's not an offensive system.

Triangle, Princeton, Flex...these are "systems"

cacophony

this is an actual quote from Royce White when he called into a radio station today:

"Coach McHale doesn't run this team. Despite what people think, he has very little control over this team. From a basketball point, he runs it, but from a business level and from an operational level, he has very little say. He's almost a co-worker of mine rather than an advisor or a managerial type of position. That's one of the big issues here."

Pimpwerx

It was a fucken beatdown. Mah poor devils

And come on heat.

Nice. I'm a Gators fan, but I know this game was pretty big for the local fans, so I'm glad they put a hurting on them. The radio kept saying this was the most important game in Canes hoops history. PEACE.

MDA doesn't have an offensive system.

1) Fast Break, shoot first open shot

if it's not there

2) 3 shooters + Nash/Big PnR...rinse and repeat...let Nash make all the decisions. That's not an offensive system.

Triangle, Princeton, Flex...these are "systems"

If you watch the Phoenix teams it was a real system. There were reads and roles out there

Right now everyone but Nash just looks to give Kobe the ball. That's all they are doing.

There's no player movement, hardly any ball movement. I hate this.

Lol just Kobe chucking.

Nice. I'm a Gators fan, but I know this game was pretty big for the local fans, so I'm glad they put a hurting on them. The radio kept saying this was the most important game in Canes hoops history. PEACE.

I cant muster much care for college basketball. I would trade the entire canes basketball program so that our football Canes can be a top 10 team again.

PBY

Banned

I agree. Its good for there to be good teams in the ACC. It puts a hurt in us, but we'll be aite- I'd love to see UM make moves in the tourney

Pimpwerx

I cant muster much care for college basketball. I would trade the entire canes basketball program so that our football Canes can be a top 10 team again.

Not with the NCAA investigating its own investigation. SMH. I hope that program can rebuild. They need to fire the defensive coordinator, or whoever is responsible for the terrible defense that last couple years. PEACE.

charsace

If you watch the Phoenix teams it was a real system. There were reads and roles out there

Right now everyone but Nash just looks to give Kobe the ball. That's all they are doing.

There's no player movement, hardly any ball movement. I hate this.

Lol just Kobe chucking.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; 'Antoni has become rigid. Watch his early Suns teams and you can see the genius. He found post up opportunities for his big guards at times and got guys good shots in their spots. Now he's fucking too rigid and insists on all PnR and iso.

Top Bottom