• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

You can't have Noah, Chandler, and Noah, especially when Bosh is the best PF in the East, and is playing better than Noah. No, Bosh may not yell like crazy all the time and show "hustle and intensity" like Noah, but he doesn't have to. He's having a very good year.

Either way, though, Lopez should be there.

Man please. Noah has been playing better than Bosh. The front court is not distinguishable this year, so it doesn't matter if he's "the best pf."

Pkaz01

they already had two long time coaches but they went to the player development coordinator(lindsey)?

thats their claim they wanted to develop the young guys for the rest of the season. Its all bullshit for them to start bringing in Blanks's buddies. Turner and Thunder Dan were pro gentry and everyone knew eventually they were going to replace gentry with hunter and no one else had a chance so those two quit after gentry got fired.

Basically the coachs and front office didn't get along so the front office just got rid of them and put in their own guys.

It's gonna be hard to find a better coach.

fuck the coach just draft the right players and get a better team before you worry about all that

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Man please. Noah has been playing better than Bosh. The front court is not distinguishable this year, so it doesn't matter if he's "the best pf."
Well, Noah is at 12 points and 11 rebounds a game at 45% shooting, while Bosh is at 17 and 7, and 55% shooting. Either way, though, you're right. Bosh has gotten plenty of chances, and Noah deserves to be an All Star at least once. Though, man, Lopez really should be there, and Boozer over Deng.

Well, Noah is at 12 points and 11 rebounds a game at 45% shooting, while Bosh is at 17 and 7, and 55% shooting. Either way, though, you're right. Bosh has gotten plenty of chances, and Noah deserves to be an All Star at least once. Though, man, Lopez really should be there, and Boozer over Deng.

Imagine if Noah had someone like LeBron feeding him the ball on fast breaks.

shira

WTF was rondo wearing?
rondoshoes.0_standard_709.0.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Considering Kobe got the most with just 1.5 million and you can vote multiple times, you're probably right. And you know what? I bet that's top 5 in the county for metro areas.

Barely anyone votes dude.
Well, I can accept that, but please don't make it seem like there's a large contingent of Bulls fans voting, but they look out for the integrity of the game, lol.

Like I said before, though, there are Bulls fans in this city, but they're not that huge compared to the Bears or really the Cubs. And while many go to games, few are passionate enough to care to vote or something. And they don't really keep up with shit. I made that clear earlier today when the radio guys here were talking about how Noah's jumper was finally starting to go in when his FG% is actually down for the year, and his jumper hasn't gone in at all over the past few games.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
This is completely wrong and opposite. The NBA started as exactly what you say MDA created before Bill Russell and Oscar Robertson changed the game and teams still barely played defense until the late 80s. Today's game is more focused on getting efficient shots against tough defenses than any other point in basketball history. This is the least "I don't care if you score unless I score" era ever. I mean, some teams don't even try to offensive rebound anymore just so other teams can't score in transition which is exactly opposite of that.

This era is close but the JVG Riley era out east made rule changes

The Clippers probably playing the Thunder on Spurs on the road in the second round seems incredibly unfair (if they make it that far since they might have to play the Warriors with Bogut in the first). The West is so stacked.

thekad

Banned
Allstar game should just have 23 players from West teams + Lebron. Honestly, I think the West might be able to field two teams better than the East without Bron.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Other than CP3, no one sets the table better than LeBron.
Shit Nash and Kidd as old as they are do it better

So does Williams

LBJ like Rose is an opportunist passer who knows that double teams mean a player is open

Forgot Rondo who is a better table setter too

Top Bottom