• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Missing the game to set up this Black CUlture Thread podcast.....let me know which of the following is true or false

Amare is LAAAMMMMEEE

Amare has fucked the team somehow, someway

Amare's man looking solid

Guards are getting easy layups cause Amare.....is Amare

OR

Amare is a huge boon to NY's bench scoring and hasn't really hurt their D

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Knicks literally trying to stay in this game off of Kings-style game winners.

JR is such a fucking dumbfuck. Holding on to the ball for eternity, only for Melo to hoist up a desperation 3 that miraculously falls in.

JR is such a fucking dumbfuck. Holding on to the ball for eternity, only for Melo to hoist up a desperation 3 that miraculously falls in.
... do I have to post the JR pic again? Because Knicks fans constantly saying JR is dumb is like Dy saying Felton is a knucklehead. WE ALREADY FUCKING KNOW.

A_kWgonCMAE-ZmF.jpg:large

giri

IF novak isn't hitting 3's he's essentially worthless.

Copeland should be stealing all his minutes.

Omega

Banned
He's been bad, but again it shouldn't be a huge surprise. Unless you're a troll or a deluded Knick fan who is discounting he didn't play preseason and missed 30 games.

oh I wasn't expecting much.

my bar is set very low for him. i just hope Woodson doesn't give him starter minutes just because of who he is. I'm sure those minutes could be used on other players who could contribute more

Totally. It's getting to the point where you can't stop a dude going full speed without getting a flagrant.

Hell this ain't football. No need to be worried about concussions or anything like that. Let em play

Isiah is the one who made a big deal of it. There's no way you can let a little dude get into the paint without him taking some lumps.

Top Bottom