• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This fan of the night thing on NBA tv right now is making me very uncomfortable... sooooo awkward with the kid.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

SamuraiX-

The league is super soft.
didnt look like it warranted an ejection. flagrant 1? sure. dude tried to start a fight over that? lol
Totally. It's getting to the point where you can't stop a dude going full speed without getting a flagrant.

Hell this ain't football. No need to be worried about concussions or anything like that. Let em play

smfh

Throwing your arms into a player's upper body/face region is totally just playing hard defense.

reilo

I couldn't tell if Lillard is really quick or those two were just really slow.

Amar'e 0-5 shooting so far and only played 10 min. Got to think him taking more shots is taking away from players that have been stepping up recently for the Knicks.

pilonv1

Remember those games last year where Amare, Melo and Smith would all be shooting about 20%? I miss those games.

He's 9/14 though. Last year he'd have 26 points on 29 shots.

Without a doubt he is shooting way higher percentages than last year. Point is he is scoring a large number of points but knicks are losing.

All teams that play the knicks should let carmelo go off and guard everyone else.

reilo

wtf happened on that play?

That's an offensive foul, come the fuck on.

villanueva-elbow-h.gif

that 'bow was so intentional, look at the way he leans into Zeke.

reilo

When I made my post I edited and included my post, where I AGREED some foul should've been called. I refreshed and your post hadn't been made.

Yet you only quoted your post.

You're the one complaining and making blanket statements and then complaining about people making blanket statements. Get over it.

Top Bottom