• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

1341468126501.gif

Emwitus

holy batman. How bad are our scubs? Like how freaking bad.

EDIT: Scrubs fighting kobe for the ball. You know what scrubs? You don't troll kobe from the inside, especially if yo a scrub

Pimpwerx

Hey Lakers Age. I forget the details from the preseason, but where's the parade supposed to be held this year again? I'm pretty sure this team was a lock for the Finals, and I was just being salty or something. Ha! PEACE.

Emwitus

Hey Lakers Age. I forget the details from the preseason, but where's the parade supposed to be held this year again? I'm pretty sure this team was a lock for the Finals, and I was just being salty or something. Ha! PEACE.

Is this a miami fan talking about pre-season parades? Like really? You literally had one.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't regret rejecting the offer to join Heat-AGE.

Nope, not at all.

Purple & Gold, baby! Purple and. . . . . gold.

Crisco

Banned
Cool story, I went to high school with Chris Paul! He was a grade below me but I remember watching him play ball during gym class with his buddies and thinking to myself "that dude is just fucking with those guys". Not much has changed.

I wonder if Dwight will do better when he's with the Hawks next year. Hasn't been the same athletically, hopefully he can recover to bring some competition back to the East.

AcridMeat

Banned
Kobe coming to Hill because he knows he's the only player trying.
He's checking if he needed to take Hill to the slaughterhouse.

Top Bottom