• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
This run is actually pathetic when you think about it.. We're not playing better because we've decided to do so.. we're on this run because the Clippers have gotten bored with us.

Lakers have played like ass but clippers d not good either. Everyone besides Nash has missed open 3s. The bricks have masked it. Clips havent played well on defense for 3 games. I wonder if this will continue cuz I never bought into their defense to start the year.

AcridMeat

Banned
Mama looked good until it said PG-13.

Random question, when will the Warriors have someone in the All-Star Game? Not until fan voting is done huh?

Emwitus

Rumors of dwight's non existent post game have slightly been under reported. It's terrible, my eyes. Bynum destroyed this team last year.

This run is actually pathetic when you think about it.. We're not playing better because we've decided to do so.. we're on this run because the Clippers have gotten bored with us.

i7r9xAdQ6YjGb.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Lakers have played like ass but clippers d not good either. Everyone besides Nash has missed open 3s. The bricks have masked it. Clips havent played well on defense for 3 games. I wonder if this will continue cuz I never bought into their defense to start the year.

Clips need a new coach

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
man dwight pulling a goon move. Also I just realized so many clippers probably hate kobe's guts cause they use to work with him lol

Top Bottom