• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Please fire doc so we can pick him up? Like an assistance for when we eventually fire D'antoni.

doc is one of the better coaches in the league. who would the celts pick to replace him if they chose to fire him for his players lack of execution on the floor?

actually, id love to see that franchise crumble even more.

oh damn i just saw that crazy half court hook shot during the heat game. dude got $75k and molested by lebron. best night ever for that man i bet

Weird... it's almost like the Lakers are making a concerted effort to give Dwight more shots early in the game than Kobe. But that makes too much sense.

linsivvi

Put Pau back in you stupid fuck.

It's one thing you don't start a player due to your lack of understanding of basketball. When you don't even play him while he's been contributing it's a totally ego thing.

oh damn i just saw that crazy half court hook shot during the heat game. dude got $75k and molested by lebron. best night ever for that man i bet

Daaamn.

More clutch than Lebron! :p

heat75k.gif

Lkr

goddamn it i think i jinxed it by texting my friend and telling him the lakers actually looked like they cared tonight

Jazz are a big team so mda goes small by putting Kobe at the 3. Of course in the first half mda didn't do this and they built up a lead.

Thanks Antoni!

did the Jazz figure out that the lakers can't keep up if they okay at a fast pace?

If that gif don't put a smile on your face nothing can. LeBron's awesome too, i'm starting to like him a tiny bit. If not for Dwade i'd like him more, especially if he was still in Cleveland.

can we get some deets on that gif? when was it?
tonight''s game against Detroit. Half court shot for 75k. everybody was hype.

linsivvi

Jazz are a big team so mda goes small by putting Kobe at the 3. Of course in the first half mda didn't do this and they built up a lead.

Thanks Antoni!

Seriously. There's only 1 coach in this league who wouldn't start Pau against the Jazz.

Actually there's only 1 coach who wouldn't start Pau period.

Cloudy

Banned
I like Meeks. He was in a terrible slump but his effort was 100% every night. You don't yank a guy like that from the rotation

Top Bottom