• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

PBY

Banned
Man... It sucks that it happens this way, but maybe Philly can sneak into the playoffs. Itd be nice to have that pick.

dAYy0XSl.png

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Yeah that's definitely rough... not a good thing for a speedster. Will be a tough road back no doubt for him. I wish him the best.

Well, who knows, maybe this causes him to level up him jumper, and he ends up more deadly than ever.

rando14

They are the only team that had any glimmer of a chance in the east....not saying they were high

Why do you say that. Miami's biggest weakness afaict is bigs, and Boston is even shittier than Miami in that regard. Once KG sits out they can barely even rebound

... how? Rondo was the only asset that would've brought back difference-making talent. They gonna carry that weight now.

I'm sure no contending team will be interested in one of the best defenders in NBA history who was at a DPotY level last year. They can get good prospects or picks back for KG and Pierce.

thekad

Banned
Boston probably still won't blow it up. They'll just trade for Calderon and end up beating the Knicks in the first round.

I'm sure no contending team will be interested in one of the best defenders in NBA history who was at a DPotY level last year. They can get good prospects or picks back for KG and Pierce.
Wouldn't you rather keep them and have guys to add to them? That's what people have talked about this season. Not to mention they don't get back as much by trading them.

Top Bottom