• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Emwitus

David Baumann ‏@DavidBaumann33
Solid #NBA source tells me the Boston @Celtics are fearing a possible torn ACL for Rajon #Rondo. Results from MRI coming soon. Updates ASAP.

wtf wtf WTF!

EDIT: I just tuned in, what happened! gaddang! Congrats miami on teh championships!

shit!

*sigh* I blame Euroball for that flop.

Nice interview by RayRay, I hope he got a nice standing O pre-game.
Ben Rohrbach @brohrbach about 11 minutes ago
Celtics team doctor still doesn't know anything on Rondo yet. May know more by halftime. @Murf56 reports possible torn ACL.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
awwww...

Also I can't wait for diehard to come in here with more "Celts will be better w/o Rondo" posts. So bad...
They don't even have a backup on that roster. Bradley ...shouldn't do it.

I'd love to be wrong though.

What the hell is Westbrook wearing? Yikes.
edit: yoooo ynb looking like a 60's era space alien...
Wow at Westbrook. Probably paid more for that ugly shirt than my wardrobe and I wouldn't pay 5 bucks for it.
tumblr_m4ggzugR8L1qk4a0ho1_500.jpg

HATERS GONNA HATE

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
That's the third point-guard within the last year to go down with an ACL injury? Wtf. Not to mention Shumpert, another guard.

Wow I hope Rondo's not hurt that badly. He's my second favorite player and the cornerstone of my fantasy team

and suddenly this injury makes sense...

but no seriously I hope it's nothing too bad. Rondo is often a tool but he is a good player, the league needs those.

By Mario Chalmers? On a team that has no foreign player??? Keep that xenophobia to yourself.
Chalmers grew up watching pioneers like Vlade Divac. You knowledge of history is appalling, how you could forget about the great Euro players of the 90s I dunno.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wow tough news for Rondo... hopefully he can recover that speed he had, it's tough though with the way he throws his body around. Celts are really stuck now.

Boston isn't our rival unless we make the Finals. Our rivals this year are the Blazers, Jazz and Rockets :(

ps: I judge players on skill and production not media rumors

When you say "our" let's be clear its for the Kobe fans all around the world, not Lakers

We've already established you aren't a Lakers fan

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Hopefully it really was just a hyper-extension for Rondo and not a tear.

Really hate to see it on burners like Rondo, just absolutely stunts their career, and although Rondo is polarizing, he really had improved his jumpshot quite a bit... that's going to have to go on the backburner for the next few months.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Despite how bad the Celtics are this year, and how bad the Rondo injury is for them, they're still better than the Lakers.

Top Bottom