• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I just turned the game on. Did Kobe hurt his right elbow?
Asking cause he just backed YNB down and scored I'm the post without touching the ball with his right hang. Pretty boss move.

rando14

40 points quarter? 40 points quarter.

Pringles-logo-1CF4E9A31C-seeklogo.com.gif

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
So happy the NBA didn't suspend Ibaka for that nutshot.

If Griffin would have taken it like a man, instead of rolling around like a baby and still grab his nuts 5 mins later I'd feel for him a lil' more.. but dude straight up played that for all it was worth.

Lakers had 5 tos and didn't make a fg for the first 5 minutes. They also lost Kobe for some time there. They still finished with 28 points for the quarter. Yeah, okc has defensive issues come playoff time.

Ynb dominating on offense though. God damn.

If Griffin would have taken it like a man, instead of rolling around like a baby and still grab his nuts 5 mins later I'd feel for him a lil' more.. but dude straight up played that for all it was worth.

...take a nut shot like a man? I'd say rolling around on the floor is exactly how a man would react to a nut shot.

Is there a way to stream NBA to my ps3?

firstrow recently worked again. (google it if you've never heard of it)

lol wut...Tag quote?

aznpxdd

What? As much as I despise Griffin for being a flopping bitch, Ibaka went straight for the nuts full force - that's just foul.

Mxrz

Wonder if Lakers fans are truly ready for the Dwight & D'Antoni era. Kobe looks like he's ready to retire at half time.

Top Bottom