• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

original_ea74dfe7c6fa372236bed49e8976ea8f.jpg

Do you really have to ask?

STOP POSTING THAT PICTURE, IT'S GROSS!

Nice flop by Bosh
THAT IS BULLSHIT
Fuck yiu Stern
You've got to be kidding me
Looked like a flop to me.
That's a flop.
Oh Bosh...
That's a bad call
This refs are trash.
Thank You David Stern
Look at that raptor fly
David stern made that call
Wow, unbelievable.
Holy hell at Miami flops. Yeezus Christ, is there no shame?
LOL *waves to stern* .

Manu fouled ray though, so he can get out
Lmao.....
Bosh is a bitch and a flopper...

lol
These dirty refs

OMG Bosh you flopping bastard
Garbage ass calls.
The NBA Flop finals.
SMH Bosh, no shame
Fucking gross flop by Bosh. Miami has no fucking shame. Disgusting.
Best 5k Bosh will ever spend.
People get paid to officiate like this?
Good lord, that is some shameful fucking shit.
Typical Miami cHeat, how anyone could be a fan of such a bitch whipped team I have no idea.
Dear Dirty gold-goblin Stern: Just let the fucking teams play. Don't you already have enough gold you dirty ratbastard
Academy award-worthy acting performances
What a sequence, needs to be MIB flashy thinged
What a flop fest.
Beautiful.

Not sure if Splitter's played like shit in this half or if the refs have just swallowed their whistles when he has the ball. He seemed to be going through a lot of contact when he got the ball.

Fjordson

Spurs look worlds better when Parker is in, but he's taking long rests presumably because of the hamstring. Going to be tough to win this because of those mini runs from Miami when he sits.

duxstar

Funny ..... Ginobli out; Mini Run

The spurs best chance to win is if Ginobli fouls out and takes Wade knee out at the same time... getting rid of the heats best 2 players.

Splitter has been so bad finishing that I wonder if Blair might get some run. Its not like Heat have the bigs that can punish us for playing him

Mxrz

Both teams are flopping their asses off. That's Manu Ginobili out there. The guy is the literal King of flopping.

Top Bottom