• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

While we are commercial break can we discuss why it is a dynamic team goal in my player 2k to have goals like "Using off-ball defense, do not let Kendrick Perkins/Nazr Mohammed touch the ball on the next possession"?

hopefully next gen power changes that

Pimpwerx

We've done a good job wasting possessions tonight. Wade dribbling the ball out of bounds. Rio overthrowing a lob. Lebron making a bad pass to Wade. And Bron bailing out Boris the Animal with a long jumpshot. I thought for sure he was gonna write Boris' epitaph right there. SMH. On defense, we're just not stopping them. Gotta step it up. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

It starts off really simple, with 3 straight, missed jumpshots, the you're down 6. Now you have little margin for error. I don't know why we ever settle, but we bailed out SAS for putting Diaw on Bron. That should be red meat. PEACE.

J2 Cool

Wade is really bad when he's deliberate with his moves. He needs to be in rhythm, confident but he seems to be second guessing himself a lot in that last series of plays.

Top Bottom