• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

SamuraiX-

DAT REDEMPTION

I think this is actually the best lineup for the Spurs.

The only problem now is that they don't really have a scoring punch to come off the bench... but then again they didn't really before either when Manu was playing 6th man.

Once the spurs outside shots stop falling (some weren't even good decisions), they could be in trouble.

Heat getting in the paint a lot, Spurs need to stop turning it over as well. Green trying to dunk over Bosh was so bad.

Duncan looking spry (like I called!)

Pimpwerx

Huh. I wonder if the refs will adjust the score at the intermission. Not that it matters. Bosh needs to do a bit better guarding Duncan. He's giving him good post position. PEACE.

EDIT: Nevermind. They're reviewing.

This is cute by the spurs but we play at this pace all game and we blow them out. Wade is wade again, the big three is on, we are not losing.

eh it's just one point

I like how we have looked so far on offense. hopefully that can stay the way

seems like it will be another feel-out first half. I just hope the 2nd half isn't a blowout again...and if it is I hope it's the heat blowing them out lol

Lebron needs to attack Diaw, not settle. I swear, Lebron is more aggressive against Leonard than he is when he gets switched onto guys like diaw.

Top Bottom