• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

J2 Cool

Kawhi Leonard's really a terrific player. I want to see him involved late, unlike the other night. He's a cornerstone for their success.

Horrible 4 minute stretch for Miami. Little ball movement little defensive pressure.

Heat bench unit was just atrocious.

meanwhile, Spurs doing everything right, especially once green went out.

32 points in the first quarter, what the fuck is that. Nothing going in now. Snap out of it. Play defense, get turnovers and get that transition game going to get the offense moving.

SamuraiX-

Leonard has been stupidly consistent good for this entire series.

Deserves just as much credit as the press was giving Green and Neal.

duxstar

Unfortunately the spurs are the WORST team in the NBA with a lead, ok maybe not the worst, but I've seen too many times they just go COLD, like can't buy a basket cold.

Subitai

If this were any other team in any other series, it would be too much for me to hope the Spurs blow this out early into the 3rd so Parker can take the rest of the night off to regen his hamstring. Come on 40 pt lead!

SamuraiX-

The main difference is that we only had 2 turnovers. And one of them was that "travel" that wasn't a live ball turnover. Also, Lebron taking contested 20 foot jump shots helps.

Part of that is with the Heat squatting on defense. If Wade, LeBron and Bosh start trying to play as active with their feet and hands on D as they did in Game 4, it's gonna be fastbreaks galore all over again.

Top Bottom