• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

ShaneDude

Wow I thought Neogaf would have a cool, welcoming basketball community. What the hell is a new comer supposed to think? There's nothing substantial or interesting in the OP at all. Just a bunch of nonsense and trolling.

P.S Anyone here post on RealGM? I go by the same name there.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Wow I thought Neogaf would have a cool, welcoming basketball community. What the hell is a new comer supposed to think? There's nothing substantial or interesting in the OP at all. Just a bunch of nonsense and trolling.

Lmao your calling us trolls and your coming from realgm.....

Nice to meet you though regardless of that fact.... are you by chance a Heat fan?

exarkun

Lmao your calling us trolls and your coming from realgm.....

Nice to meet you though regardless of that fact.... are you by chance a Heat fan?

Before you answer that question, most of us on this board are occasional Heat fans but mostly because of Lebron. And those of us from other teams are rooting for the Heat so we can put this Kobe v Lebron thing to rest and because San Antonio may be the most boring team in the NBA to watch.

I'm ready for this

Spurs in 6

Wait... fuck.

BL4qNY3CQAEKoFH.jpg

Nvm, Miami in 7.

masud

Banned
Yeah imma take my ass to the off season thread before I start getting insular on some of these dudes...

(Miami in 6 sadly)

@APgelston 5h
Dr J says if he had to pick between LeBron and Kobe he picks ... Bryant. Says Kobe 1 of top 5 players of all time.

@APgelston 7h
Dr J Julius Erving picks the San Antonio #Spurs to win the NBA championship. "It's their time."

Straight from the mouth of one of the greatest of all time.

Go to heLLL

THRILLH0

Banned

da fuq are you?

It sounds strange to call Lebron an x-factor but I really think he is.

He has the ability to go super saiyan and win the series for the Heat but if he's merely "great" I think the Spurs wrap this up in no more than 6.

Lebron won't be an x factor. He's been the most consistent player for the Heat. Bosh and Wade are the x factors. Lebron outscored BOTH of them in the Indiana series so the Spurs know exactly what they're going to get with Lebron.

San Antonio's x factor will be Tony Parker. But in reality, the team whose role players show up will win this game. Players like Splitter, Battier, Leonard, Allen, etc. will decide this series.

I have no idea who is going to win, but my gut tells me Miami. So I have the Heat in 6.

keuja

I was going to say Spurs in 5 but thinking about it, it's just wishful thinking. I have no freaking idea how the serie will go. HYPE!

THRILLH0

Banned
Lebron won't be an x factor. He's been the most consistent player for the Heat. Bosh and Wade are the x factors. Lebron outscored BOTH of them in the Indiana series so the Spurs know exactly what they're going to get with Lebron.

That's exactly my point though.I don't think a consistent 29/7/7 is going to get it done.

He needs to pop off for 42/13/9 a couple times and he couldn't really do it against the Pacers.

Spurs will let NBA-Gaf down just like the Pacers did.

Didn't DY show y'all what trolling does. Heat-Age will feast on yiur souls and this thread will become further unreadable.

Heat in 6

Spurs will let NBA-Gaf down just like the Pacers did.

Didn't DY show y'all what trolling does. Heat-Age will feast on yiur souls and this thread will become further unreadable.

Heat in 6

pretty much. if the rest of yall think it's cute then when people become insufferable, don't blame anyone else except the man in the mirror!

lmfao, is Chris Palmer espn's paid troll? he is starting a lebron vs bird argument last night and he actually dropped this

Last one: 7 people in the 50/40/90 club (including Bird); 1 person in the 56/40/75 club (LeBron)

If the Heat from Game 7 of the ECF show up: Heat in 6 (maybe 5!)

If the Heat from Game 6 of the ECF show up: Spurs in 6 (maybe 5!)

As you can see from my exhaustive analysis (lol), I only mentioned the word "Spurs" once in my previous 2 statements. I did mention Heat a whopping 75% of the time. What does that means? It means this is a series for Miami to either win or lose, because San Antonio will show up with their usual game, and its up to Miami, who have been struggling as of late (barring the anomaly that was Game 7 of the ECF), to figure out Pop's strategy, and not the other way around ( Spurs got a pretty good live film session during the ECF ).

Vestal

Ill say Heat in 6 as a safe call... Could end much sooner. IMO it all comes down to what Bosh we get for this series.

Zoctan

A lot of factors to consider in this series. Can Manu and Bosh produce? Will both benches show up? What kind of play are we going to see from Wade?

I'm taking Heat in 6, but this series could honestly go either way.

Top Bottom