• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

SamuraiX-

The third quarter has pretty much told the story for how every game turns out in this series.

Heat aren't winning this if they don't go into the 4th with a lead.

As soon as the Heat defense decides to relent on its anti-TP/Green slant and do something to stop Duncan instead, the Spurs will go apeshit.

...theoretically.

DJ88

Miss a ton of wide open shots, and let the Spurs score on every possession of the last 2 minutes before half in a potential season ending game at home.

For fuck's sake Heat, for fuck's sake.

Vire

Boris Diaw is shutting you down?

Get the fuck out of here Lebron. Shameful.

You deserve every bit of criticism you are going to get if you don't get your shit together in the second half.

We have no defense for the Spurs right now. It doesnt matter if we get hot on offense we need to do something to stop the Spurs (well today its just Duncan) from scoring easily. Sad to say but this is the Mavs again, they found an offense that works and we get sloppy when things dont go our way.

Not to mention Lebron is playing much closer to 2011 Lebron than 2012 Lebron. There is nothing to feel good about right now. We are on life support, I have seen NOTHING that tells me we can put up a defense that can stop the Spurs. Someone has to play big, big as in size.

diaw-fan.gif

Derwind

Maimi need to seriously come out firing the start of the next half... they need to stop this assault.

Lebron needs to fight in the paint, if he fails once, he needs to keep hammer at it until he breaks through.

The role players need to show up.. Miller, Ray Ray.

Wade needs to come out possessed...

And reduce the fouls...

Miami isn't playing bad by any means but Spurs are just possessed right now.

why are people acting like it's over..they are down six.

No one but TD came to play.

To early to pop bottles or go full Evan Turner yet.

Plus I don't want to go into KOBEKOBEKOBE posts yet

that will be the worst

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Duncan: "I told Tony and Manu to get me my 5th, but apparently they aren't fucking listening. I gotta do everything myself. I'm too old for this shit!"

Top Bottom