• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Pat Riley needs to get in that locker room and flip over some shit. The Heat do not need to be hearing about "unity, cohesion and playing to [their] identity" right now. They need to be fucked in the ear.

Do you guys think the Heat double Timmy in the second half or see if he can keep it up?

I don't think they double him

I do think they're telling their inside men to man up. Although I'm sure they have the super blitz as their emergency plan...which of course will leave the shooters open to go wild like I said will happen earlier.

SamuraiX-

diaw-fan.gif

KvaSt2j.jpg

Pat Riley needs to get in that locker room and flip over some shit. The Heat do not need to be hearing about "unity, cohesion and playing to [their] identity" right now. They need to be fucked in the ear.
They are in the fucking finals. They shouldn't need a pep talk to motivate them.

giga

Will Riley PLEASE give Bosh some help. He's their main offensive weapon but he can't do this with a bunch of scrub teammates.

bud23

What a stupid ending of first half. Fuck you Bosh. It seems like Lebron finally took that flight to MIA, too bad in that place is not where the finals are being played. Disappointing.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Its true its too early to tell but Timmy scoring is going to force Miami to Start choosing their poison. Nothing worse than having to do that in an elimination game.

If Spurs were down 6 here, I'd be worried for them. Duncan being masterful but no one besides leonard coming along for the ride. But up 6? Now I can see TP coming through in the 2nd half and finishing this off.

And Miami has to come back quick or it will be like quicksand.

exarkun

How can a home court audience turn on a major player? Miami turning on Bosh? Fuck that, you should cheer to him on in hopes of getting him started.

Top Bottom