• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

evergoo

Neo Member
I've been waiting for Tim to win his 5th since Kobe won it in 2010.

The ultimate icing on the cake is winning his 6th. Then there will be no debate about who's the greatest player post-Jordan era.

If Spurs were down 6 here, I'd be worried for them. Duncan being masterful but no one besides leonard coming along for the ride. But up 6? Now I can see TP coming through in the 2nd half and finishing this off.

And Miami has to come back quick or it will be like quicksand.

I think Lebron guarding Parker is wearing him down. It won't show up on the stat sheet but he's getting run through multiple screens on defense and bodied up by Kawhi and Diaw on offense.

effzee

I just don't get how they have no sense of urgency on D and rebounding. Just standing around when shots go up.

Miami can't and won't win. And Lebron either needs to shoot a jumper or pass within 3 seconds of getting the ball. No more of this holding for 10-12 seconds trying to decipher the D.

Why didn't Battier come back in near the end of the 2nd? If the Spurs are daring them all to shoot and not letting them drive then why not bring in the guy who is shooting it well from the 3 point line tonight?

Fuck Spurs gonna win easy in the 2nd half. Their 3rd quarter run already began.

Why didn't play Cole play a single minute? He and Chalmers both need to drive to the rim a couple of times if they are paying all their attention on Lebron and Wade. What Chalmers did in the first quarter kept them in the game. Cole had the ability to do the same but he gets no playing time?

HuR88.gif

That fucking game. It shattered the entire perception of our invincibility. We became human after that. Fuck you Dirk, I still hate you.

Since we're so close to the off-season, what games what you guys recommend that I play first in my steam backlog to kill time in the off-season?

Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum
Borderlands 2
Blood Dragon
Hitman and every Hitman game ever come out
Just Cause 2
Mark of the Ninja
Sleeping Dogs (midway through)
Sonic Generations
KOTOR I and II
Tropico 4
Witcher 2

I know the series is not over bUt if the sprus win and everyone is all over green and Parker and Duncan for MVP but I think Leonard should get it his defense on court with lebron is constant and relentless. His rebounding is sound and relentless also. It is really upsetting its about the offensive flash. Leonard is playing like he has been there before.

Omega

Banned
Hell yeeeeeaaahh! I'm not sure I'll have a PS4 by the time it hits so I'm hoping for a PC release... we'll see though. lol

if it comes out on PC i want in

Ubisoft being dumb about it though, making us sign a petition. fuck you and just port it assholes

Duncan doesn't give 2 shits about who wins MVP.

He was happier for TP than Parker himself when he won in 2007.

Since we're so close to the off-season, what games what you guys recommend that I play first in my steam backlog to kill time in the off-season?

Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum
Borderlands 2
Blood Dragon
Just Cause 2
Mark of the Ninja
Sonic Generations
KOTOR I and II
Tropico 4
Witcher 2

Short, tight, and sweet.

Like Isla Fisher

Wow that sounded creepy.

JohnsonUT

I know the series is not over bUt if the sprus win and everyone is all over green and Parker and Duncan for MVP but I think Leonard should get it his defense on court with lebron is constant and relentless. His rebounding is sound and relentless also. It is really upsetting its about the offensive flash. Leonard is playing like he has been there before.

Leonard's stats have been quietly and consistently really good. Averaging a double double.

Nori Chan

Lets go for 40 Duncan

Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum
Borderlands 2
Blood Dragon
Just Cause 2
Mark of the Ninja
Sonic Generations
KOTOR I and II
Tropico 4
Witcher 2
Arkham asylum is one of my favorite games ever.

duxstar

Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum
Borderlands 2
Blood Dragon
Just Cause 2
Mark of the Ninja
Sonic Generations
KOTOR I and II
Tropico 4
Witcher 2

Blood Dragon easily ....... It's probably the shortest, and the most "fun" game out of this list, like wild and crazy fun, then maybe move on to Sonic, or KOTOR 1 and 2..... a lot of LONG games on your list

Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum
Borderlands 2
Blood Dragon
Just Cause 2
Mark of the Ninja
Sonic Generations
KOTOR I and II
Tropico 4
Witcher 2

You never played any of these?

KOTOR is amazing. Both Batman games are incredible. Blood Dragon is an 80s movie fans dream game. Sonic Generations is a fantastic Sonic game.

rando14

Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum
Borderlands 2
Blood Dragon
Just Cause 2
Mark of the Ninja
Sonic Generations
KOTOR I and II
Tropico 4
Witcher 2

both batmans are EXCELLENT games
borderlands 2 is good if u have friends to play with
new hitman is decent, blood money is best
KOTOR are excellent if u like star wars (obv) and RPGs
not a fan of tropico series but lots like it
Witcher 2 is good

I think Lebron guarding Parker is wearing him down. It won't show up on the stat sheet but he's getting run through multiple screens on defense and bodied up by Kawhi and Diaw on offense.

Nah. He's only shot well once this series.

And no excuses when you're in your prime. Sorry.

Duncan just shit on him and he's 37.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Tim Duncan: 9-for-9 against Chris Bosh in the 1st half. He's shooting 63% against Bosh in the series, 42% against other defenders.

I just don't get how they have no sense of urgency on D and rebounding. Just standing around when shots go up.

Miami can't and won't win. And Lebron either needs to shoot a jumper or pass within 3 seconds of getting the ball. No more of this holding for 10-12 seconds trying to decipher the D.

Why didn't Battier come back in near the end of the 2nd? If the Spurs are daring them all to shoot and not letting them drive then why not bring in the guy who is shooting it well from the 3 point line tonight?

Fuck Spurs gonna win easy in the 2nd half. Their 3rd quarter run already began.

Why didn't play Cole play a single minute? He and Chalmers both need to drive to the rim a couple of times if they are paying all their attention on Lebron and Wade. What Chalmers did in the first quarter kept them in the game. Cole had the ability to do the same but he gets no playing time?

it's halftime bro.

You have watched enough Sixers games to know what halftime leads mean....
nothing.

I think I'm going to play kotor and abuse the shit out of anything dark side related

I am going to fucking choke and lightning the shit out of people

Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum
Borderlands 2
Blood Dragon
Just Cause 2
Mark of the Ninja
Sonic Generations
KOTOR I and II
Tropico 4
Witcher 2

Arkham Asylum is >>> Arkham City so I'd go with that.

Top Bottom