• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Just so Heat fans (vestal) know I'm not gonna post until the ref talk is through. Yes it was a bullshit call but whatever Spurs choked harder than ever. I'll be back.

Game 7 miracles.

Vire

popeyes-wicked-chicken.jpg

M V P

M V P

M V P
POPEYES CHICKEN IS THE MOTHERFUCKING SHIZNIT.

One more time for emphasis. Game 7. Who thought we'd go the distance? Miami definitely gave it pretty much all they had to stop the Spurs. SA was cruising to victory that whole first half and LeBron literally had to go super saiyan, take the headband off, and get a W out of this.

Great NBA basketball: Sternball, Non-calls, Manu...., Boooooosssshhhhh!!!, old man Wade, LeBrick, Pop what are you doing?.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
-21 for Manu is way to kind

but once again guys.... game 7 of this series.... and we got the crazy OT we was joking about but it actually happened. So its all on the line now.

snack

Refs held their whistles at the end. Heat did not get the calls either (see Green fouling Lebron and Spurs getting the ball).

Give the heat their fucking credit, the whole team never stopped playing and came back together.
Green did not foul LeBron. Watch that shit again.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I have it on good authority that Gregg Popovich accidentally walked into the men's bathroom, believing it to be the locker room, and is currently giving a row of toilets a pep talk for game 7.

smerfy

Banned
Lebron is the most unclutch superstar ever. Too bad it'll be obscured because Bosh and Allen bailed him out from his utter epic fails at the end of the 4th.

what????

I'm pretty sure he scored 18 in the 4th quarter.

knocked a clutch 3 after 2 turnovers, but that 3 was absolute clutch. he doesn't make that? heat don't win.

allen doesn't make his 3, heat don't win.

lebron doesn't lose his headband and go supersaiyan? heat don't win.

Pop's gotta be concerned...this game took a LOT out of the spurs. parker is totally gassed and duncan looked dead for the last 4 minutes of the game.

i thought the heat were done with 30 seconds left...nearly died this game.

this might go down as one of the greatest games of all time.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Glad the heat won but I hate to see Ginobili play like shit/cost them the game, I love me some Manu. I wish that was Parker or Duncan on the drive.

Owzers

Ginobli just crushed my nba soul with this game, watching him play was painful. If he doesn't start out playing well in game 7, sit him next to Splitter.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Manu should have taken his shoe off and his sock to level up or something. Get with the program homie.

Wait are people rewriting history with LeBron and crowing triple double? His choking down the stretch in the 4th/OT nearly game the Spurs the game LOL. Dude got his ass bailed the fuck out by Allen, Bosh, and Hell even Chalmers.

I'm not going to say shit about Lebron because he played like he was supposed to play in the 4th. Pop let him get hot by playing that shitty fucking lineup. Horrible just fucking horrible.

Phil>Pop
Kobe>Duncan

entremet

Man, Bron locked down Parker fierce. Except for the bad switch that lend to the layup. The 3 pointer was also one you're fine giving up as it was a crazy shot anyway.

And before your skip baylesses get ready for your tired arguments, Lebron still had a triple double and when the team was dead in the water at the end of the third beginning of 4th he brought them back by himself.

He also hit a clutch 3 to make that ray allen 3 possible. Yeah he had a terrible first half and two costly turnovers but he isn't mistake free. Hell of a game both sides, all players, both coaches.

Holy hell my heart was pounding the whole 4th qrt plus OT.

WHAT A FUCKING GAME!
Lebron was trash for most of the game hell he near fucked it up at the end

Okay overall

lol you were worse than the heat fans that left the arena early. You should be barred from posting until the end of Game 7.

Well I did say that you could do that to me, but then I took it all back in the same post and jumped back onto the hope wagon

Holy fuck Thursday is the last time I eat popeyes for a year

Bread

Banned
lol you were worse than the heat fans that left the arena early. You should be barred from posting until the end of Game 7.
heat fans should be ashamed of themselves after what happened tonight, was there even one who wasn't calling it a game?

effzee

Big props to the unsung of the big three....BOSH.

Fucking Bosh was huge tonight. Again not the best shooting night but he came on strong in the 2nd half especially on the D.

TWO HUGE BLOCKS to seal the game in OT.

In the next game LBJ needs to take all the jumpers they give to him when Diaw or Duncan are guarding him. Just tell everyone else to go in for a rebound and LBJ shoot. He misses maybe you can grab a rebound and put it back up. He makes a few and they won't leave him open anymore.

LBJ has to be more decisive. He is thinking way too much about what to do. Keep it simple. Smaller guy on you? Post up. Big man giving you space? SHOOT.

Spo also needs to play Battier and Anderson like he did tonight. Maybe even a bit more.

FUCK CAN'T WAIT FOR GAME 7!!!

ISOM

Manu kept fucking passing it without caring that miami can close the fastest in the league. What an awful fucking game from him.

I'm not going to say shit about Lebron because he played like he was supposed to play in the 4th. Pop let him get hot by playing that shitty fucking lineup. Horrible just fucking horrible.

Phil>Pop
Kobe>Duncan

im not trying to change the narrative or anything but Kobe will get the nod over Timmy if they choke this away in my book

Top Bottom