• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

rando14

Kiss a dick Skip Bayless

bosh_original.gif

charsace

Wade and Manu are worthless at this point. Both should team up together on the Bobcats so that we don't have to hear about them again until they retire.

They went away from him in the second half for shitty Tony Parker pick and rolls where he took 14 dribbles and contested mid range jumpers

Let's be honest, he also tired out. His shots came up short too.

I thought TP was going to take over the 2nd half, but he only had that 1 minute and nothing else.

Tony Parker 3/23 shooting, 19 points. That's pretty terrible.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Let's be honest, he also tired out. His shots came up short too.

I thought TP was going to take over the 2nd half, but he only had that 1 minute and nothing else.

Tony Parker 3/23 shooting, 19 points. That's pretty terrible.
Even Derrick Rose thinks that's bad, and Derrick Rose is Derrick Rose.

HOLY FUCK WHAT A GAME

gotta add though:

1. That Ginobli foul towards the end... He barely touched the guy, but I guess that still counts
2. Lol at that Lebron barrel then flop into the stands (losing the ball in the process)

You know Wade is going to have a good game on Thursday.

You know Duncan isn't having this sort of a game on Thursday.

Can Manu and TP have a good game on Thursday?

The lockdown on 3-point shooters worked out for MIA...Spurs are going to need to find a way to get that shooting going again.

Lkr

I'm not going to say shit about Lebron because he played like he was supposed to play in the 4th. Pop let him get hot by playing that shitty fucking lineup. Horrible just fucking horrible.

Phil>Pop
Kobe>Duncan

Only Spurs fans would ever question something that has been obvious for years

JohnsonUT

You know Wade is going to have a good game on Thursday.

You know Duncan isn't having this sort of a game on Thursday.

Can Manu and TP have a good game on Thursday?

The lockdown on 3-point shooters worked out for MIA...Spurs are going to need to find a way to get that shooting going again.

I think Parker does have a really good game. Manu, needs less than 3 TOs for the Spurs to win.

HenryHSH

Lebron was trash for most of the game hell he near fucked it up at the end

Okay overall

He started off the 4th on fire and is the reason the Heat got back in the game. And he fucked up big time at the end... only to be saved by offensive rebounds and Ray Allen.

Best player in the NBA today but he definitely choked at the end of the 4th. Comparing Lebron's "greatness" to Jordan is what pisses me off. The dude is a joke in comparison. Fuck all these kids who were born in the 90s and have no recollection of the greatness that was Jordan.

Irrational fools go into these games expecting the Heat to get calls so they bitch and whine about every little ticky tack potential call and no-call. They create the narrative and then see what they want to see.
Did you see the crazy conspiracy theorists trying to prove that stern was fixing it so the spurs would win

What the fuck

Darkman M

Lebron saw his life flash in front of him those last two turnovers he made, the Spurs gave this man his life back, gonna be extremely tough to beat them now.

Top Bottom