• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Westlo

he should get in if for no other reason than his viral videos and photo/interview bombing.

iqvIrUFCyPimu.gif

That's my Boshasaurus.

Pimpwerx

Prime Manu shits all over Bosh.

Maybe, but no version of Manu that's ever graced the NBA was ever better than 20/10 Bosh on the Raptors. Manu was flanked by help his entire time. Bosh did monster numbers on a terribad team, where he was the main focus of every defense. What Manu did prior to coming here will remain a mystery to me. PEACE.

Nori Chan

Pierce, Bosh, and Carter are more HOF worthy than Tmac.

And Tmac fans are definitely going to be touting that ring. TMac will have more ring(s) than points scored in the 2013 playoffs. lololol

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Manu is a HoF for sure to me in his own right but the NBA will probably put him there to boost their sales to latam fans once he's gone. DAT emerging market.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Maybe, but no version of Manu that's ever graced the NBA was ever better than 20/10 Bosh on the Raptors. Manu was flanked by help his entire time. Bosh did monster numbers on a terribad team, where he was the main focus of every defense. What Manu did prior to coming here will remain a mystery to me. PEACE.

Vin Baker put up those same numbers on a bad team

And Manu won the Euroleague right before coming here.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manu_Ginóbili

This might help

linsivvi

whatever happens, this has been one hell of a series.

7 hall of famers.

5 blowout victories.

1 of the greatest games we have witnessed.

I'm pulling for Heat-age while dreaming of the Sonics up here...they beat my most hated team, so they receive my love lol

Game 1 and 6 weren't blowouts. How did you find 5 blowout victories?

Got friends coming over to the crib for the game. I'm dressed like a Miami bammer for good luck. White soothsayer jacket, white shirt, khakis and a fucking white hat!

Bosh, T-Mac, and Manu will definitely make the Hall of Fame. Even Ralph Sampson made the Hall of Fame. Every player who had any great years makes it plus Manu and Bosh have rings.

JohnsonUT

Q. Coach, Game 7s in an NBA Finals don't come around terribly often. Are you able to appreciate the opportunity in the moment or is that for another time?

COACH GREGG POPOVICH: It's torture. It's hard to appreciate or enjoy torture.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Q. Coach, Game 7s in an NBA Finals don't come around terribly often. Are you able to appreciate the opportunity in the moment or is that for another time?

COACH GREGG POPOVICH: It's torture. It's hard to appreciate or enjoy torture.
Yeah, it's torturous when your team had a 5 point lead with 30 seconds to go in a close out game and your team blew it.

Eleuin

Man I don't know how to feel about this game, it can definitely go either way very quickly.
Hopefully it doesn't turn into a fuckball blowout.

Top Bottom