• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

duxstar

Someone accelerate the clock please, it needs to be 9PM right now.

Even worse for me is I'm stuck in Networking class right now, which isn't so bad if I didn't know everything he's talking about already, and wont get home in time for the first quarter, so if the heat are coasting I might just play PS3 or something

smerfy

Banned
whatever happens, this has been one hell of a series.

7 hall of famers.

5 blowout victories.

1 of the greatest games we have witnessed.

I'm pulling for Heat-age while dreaming of the Sonics up here...they beat my most hated team, so they receive my love lol

Guys, Voltron was the defender of the galaxy. So there is noway in hell you Heatles can be them. Unless you're planning to gangbang Wade's chick and have him kill himself than you can be Voltron but only if Pimp admits to wearing a pink dress uniform.

smerfy

Banned
He had 32 in game 6 and 33 in game 4.

I was about to say...

pretty sure I saw him hit 30 twice.

Hopefully Wade sits a while and Lebron takes over a quarter. I'd like them to go back to their regular season rotations, but that's not happening.

I just want to see some damn spacing on the offensive end. Wade has been killing their offensive spacing in this series.

neptunes

BNPJf0SCEAE2R_L.jpg

Pimpwerx

listing bosh but not ginóbili.

Bosh has been a better player for longer than Manu. He's got more accolades. It's not like Manu won those rings on his own, and that's about all he has on Bosh. If I was building a team around someone, it would be Prime Bosh over Prime Manu. PEACE.

EDIT: But Manu should be in the HoF anyway.

Vyrance

Almost Heat time, awwww yea! Hoping for a close game tonight. Regardless of who wins, Game 7 needs to be a close game for this great series.

But go Heat!

smerfy

Banned
Duncan
Wade
James
Parker
Allen
McGrady
Bosh
Popovich

... That's eight hall of famers

drop T-Mac from the list and you got it ;)

No really...maybe if he wasn't injured for a majority of his career he'd get in the HOF...I just don't see him there tbh. Good guy though. Great player. Just really unlucky.

Bosh has been a better player for longer than Manu. He's got more accolades. It's not like Manu won those rings on his own, and that's about all he has on Bosh. If I was building a team around someone, it would be Prime Bosh over Prime Manu. PEACE.

it's basketball hall of fame, not NBA HoF.

Manu > Bosh by a country mile.

Derwind

I almost fell for that one, I really did.

Duncan
Wade
James
Parker
Allen
McGrady
Bosh
Popovich

... That's eight hall of famers

There will only be 1 next year, coming off a year of rest, when the Bulls beat Memphis for the title!;)

But seriously, good luck to both teams. They're clearly the best two teams in the NBA this year and have put on a hell of a show.

Vyrance

Should be 7 Hall of Famers more than likely. Drop TMac and Maybe Bosh, and add in Ginobili. Although Bosh could always have a chance with how much time he has left in the NBA.

McGrady led a Houston Rockets team to the third longest win streak in NBA history. And he's been an all-star at least a couple of times.
wasn't tmac injured for most of that streak? I don't think anyone that couldn't get a job in the league and had to go to china is getting in the HoF lol.

unless you're just trolling.

edit: Vince Carter will get into the HoF over Tmac.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Manu has mad rings in the NBA and International play

smerfy

Banned
Should be 7 Hall of Famers more than likely. Drop TMac and Maybe Bosh, and add in Ginobili. Although Bosh could always have a chance with how much time he has left in the NBA.

he should get in if for no other reason than his viral videos and photo/interview bombing.

Ginobili is almost certainly going to be a hall of famer. not simply because of his nba career but also his international career. Not 100% on bosh though.

wasn't tmac injured for most of that streak? I don't think anyone that couldn't get a job in the league and had to go to china is getting in the HoF lol.

unless you're just trolling.

T-Mac led the league in scoring (perhaps twice), is a multiple time all star, and was gdlk before his back fucked him over.
Maybe not first ballot...but def an HOF.

drop T-Mac from the list and you got it ;)

No really...maybe if he wasn't injured for a majority of his career he'd get in the HOF...I just don't see him there tbh. Good guy though. Great player. Just really unlucky.

NFL Hall of Fame is so much stricter on who gets in. NBA not so much. Getting a ring could boost his chances.

NBA Champion (2013)
7× NBA All-Star (2001–2007)
NBA Most Improved Player (2001)
2× NBA scoring champion (2003–2004)
2× All-NBA First Team (2002–2003)
3× All-NBA Second Team (2001, 2004, 2007)
2× All-NBA Third Team (2005, 2008)

HOF to me.

Vire

I think Bosh is on the cusp of a Hall of Fame career, but his book is still being written, Manu's is essentially over. (Manu is definitely a HOF player)

When Bosh is Manu's age, get back to me.

Top Bottom