• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Duncan will show up again, it's manu who needs to buy parker some rest.

I think Wade shows up too. Which is why I asked who has more. I think that might decide the game.

If Duncan goes 15/10 it might not be enough if Wade goes 24/6/6.

Then again, either could put up bad offensive numbers from fatigue/injury.

The Spurs won 2 of the 3 games with manu being terrible, so they could pull that off again.

parker bankai incoming tonight.

That 3 was his bankai.

what makes you think LeBron used his?

<smirk>

but real talk Parker has been pretty bad since getting hurt...it has to be Manu or someone else besides Timmy...or the entire Heat team playing like ass...

The Heat is going to be hyped the fuck up tonight so I doubt you get a lackluster performance again. People point to how it took Manu and TP playing like ass but...the Heat didn't really play well last game either. Wade will get 20 and Bron will get 30, all it takes is one other guy (probably Battier because fuck it) to get hot and this is blowout city.

I just think the Spur threw their haymaker and have to hope it tired the Heat out enough that they can limp to the bell in round 12....but they gonna get knocked out tonight.

That 3 was his bankai.

what makes you think LeBron used his?

<smirk>

but real talk Parker has been pretty bad since getting hurt...it has to be Manu or someone else besides Timmy...or the entire Heat team playing like ass...

The Heat is going to be hyped the fuck up tonight so I doubt you get a lackluster performance again. People point to how it took Manu and TP playing like ass but...the Heat didn't really play well last game either. Wade will get 20 and Bron will get 30, all it takes is one other guy (probably Battier because fuck it) to get hot and this is blowout city.

I just think the Spur threw their haymaker and have to hope it tired the Heat out enough that they can limp to the bell in round 12....but they gonna get knocked out tonight.

Spurs aren't going away easily. Maybe if it was another team.

Definitely get Popeye's tonight. It's a win-win scenario.

1) If the Heat win, congratulations. You did it.

OR

2) If the Heat lose, you won't feel pressured to stuff your face with it next season. It doesn't work.

Great I feel like an old fart now. How did you guys even know about the Glenn Rice days?

And I have lived in Miami my whole life, but I travel for work so cant be there today.

Vire

Great I feel like an old fart now. How did you guys even know about the Glenn Rice days?

And I have lived in Miami my whole life, but I travel for work so cant be there today.

I started watching during the Alonzo/Tim Hardaway days. Jamal Mashburn used to be my favorite player. :lol

Voshon Lenard was also a motherfucking pimp.

I am watching game 6 of the 93 NBA Finals, Bulls vs Suns. The Bulls lead all game, the Suns came back when the Bulls had the biggest brain fart ever, even Jordan was a mess. They look like the Heat do at certain moments. Of course the Bulls come back and win. I cant understand how a team as good as the Heat go through moments where they look like they don't understand basketball, now I see that even greatest of all time go through the same thing.

Vestal

About 75 minutes till tip off.

Can't believe Game 7 is almost here. I personally believe that both teams are deserving of the title, it sucks only 1 can be NBA Champion..

Whatever happens tonight, respect to both teams for what they have done, and both fan bases. You all are awesome...

With that being said, GO HEAT!!!!

DJ88

About to head out the door and walk to the arena. I'll try and post pics from inside but the signal in there always dies for me so no promises.

Have fun Best GAF, I know this place is going to be a madhouse.

GO HEAT!!! Lets finish this season right!!!

About to head out the door and walk to the arena. I'll try and post pics from inside but the signal in there always dies for me so no promises.

Enjoy yourself dude, no matter what happens! This is something that few people get to experience.

Vire

My signal is always terrible at the AAA.

I don't even bother trying to post pictures to Facebook.

Have fun man!

Take pics, post them later. Enjoy! Watching a championship live is amazing.

Derwind

Remember Samsung GalaxyS4.

Derwind

Okay Chris Webber is hilarious...

"I think everyone on the bench needs to step up for the Spurs, even Tracy Morgan"
"Yeah who is that Tracy Morgan guy again?"
"Oh yeah Neal"

XD

Vire

Alright, on my way to get some you-know-what

Heat-age UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ready-to-form-voltron-o.gif

Top Bottom