• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Ripclawe

Banned
Heat should be up 10, missed opportunities all over the place and allen, wario and Lebron need to be told their places on the floor.

Green has NO MOVES whatsoever, he can't create a single shot by himself. All this dude can do is catch and shoot 3s, that's it. Both times he drove to the lane was just some shitty floater that didn't have a chance. If not for his defense he'd be on the bench.

Derwind

I got two long phone calls, missed part of the 1st quarter and whole 2nd quarter.

Someone give me a breakdown of the first half.

We should.

SA: 15 FT's

MIA: 3 FT's

I'm beginning to wonder if you understand why a team taking jumpshots has fewer FTs than their opponents who are attacking the rim.

If anything, the Spurs should have a few more FTs. Leonard was hacked three times under the rim with no calls.

smerfy

Banned
spurs are definitely getting out played for the first time in the first half in this series IMO

wario/ray ray killing them atm though.

nice to see lebron showing up in the first half and wade is killing it too.

just gotta be smarter on defense/create some turnovers and STOP TURNING THE BALL OVER every other possession and the Heat will win this.

For the spurs? danny green needs to wake the hell up. I don't like that duncan put in 20 minutes in that first half, as I'd imagine he won't be sitting in the 2nd. this is the season.

really...the only thing keeping the spurs in this game are the stupid fouls by haslem/chalmers and the turnovers.

really weird to say that. haven't been like that all series.

Ripclawe

Banned
I got two long phone calls, missed part of the 1st quarter and whole 2nd quarter.

Someone give me a breakdown of the first half.

Wade showed up, Wario sucks, Allen sucks, Miller sucks, Lebron whining and taking 3 pointers, and Spurs hanging in there too damn close

Top Bottom