• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Zep

Banned
He hasn't been able to do it for two halfs. But Bosh got a lot of rest with that third foul so maybe they can run the offense through him a little bit

Did you somehow miss games 4 & 5?

And some heat fans are the worst. Certain ones will be ready to pounce after Wade misses a few jump shots.

duxstar

But Dwayne Wade and that knee, right guys??? For someone without a kneecap he's doing pretty fucking good.

Next year everyone will forget how he did this, and be like "LOL HIS BAD KNEES guys, your lucky he's hurt"

I'm beginning to wonder if you understand why a team taking jumpshots has fewer FTs than their opponents who are attacking the rim.

If anything, the Spurs should have a few more FTs. Leonard was hacked three times under the rim with no calls.

Most Heat fans are fairweather and don't understand basic concepts of the game.

Wade and Lebron brought it in the 2nd period. As did Duncan and Manu.

Green wasn't good at all. Made 2 FTs because of a bad call, otherwise bricks and TOs. Him and Ray were so bad.

PBY

Banned
Also- y'all acting like wade is doing it all while lebrons got nothing- Brons got more points.

He does need to play better tho.

duxstar

Can anyone tell me why theres a recent trends of movies getting awesome scores when they open for like a week, then just bomb afterwards?

Superman went from 83% RT to 56%
World War Z went from 81 to 70

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Can anyone tell me why theres a recent trends of movies getting awesome scores when they open for like a week, then just bomb afterwards?

World War Z is going to get out grossed by Monsters University. :jnc

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Because the studios choose reviewers for an early screening which they believe would be most likely to provide positive reviews before release.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
The officiating in this game has been nothing short of disgraceful. The Heat were aggressive at the outset, yet they didn't get a single call. A 15 to 3 free throw disparity in favor of the road team is outrageous.

Some Tim Donaghy shit going on right now

Vahagn

the mid-range jumper is one of the worst shots to rely on...

trust me.

it was the Sixers entire offense.

With a bunch of guys who couldn't shoot them.

If you get an open shot and you're on fire and making them, you take it as long as you are making it.

People acting like getting open 3's and uncontested layups can happen 100% of the time so that's all people should do.

Be honest, you've never played competitive basketball before have you? With a coach?

You go with what's working for you. Right now the mid range shot is working for him
I'm sure glad your not a coach. Do you think the defense isnt gonna adjust to those midrange shots? Those shots are not that high percentage. Always pass for the easiest shot.

Top Bottom