• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

The officiating in this game has been nothing short of disgraceful. The Heat were aggressive at the outset, yet they didn't get a single call. A 15 to 3 free throw disparity in favor of the road team is outrageous.

Some Tim Donaghy shit going on right now
Stop shooting jumpshots dawg. If they called this game even 50% correctly spurs would've had 10 more Ftas

The officiating in this game has been nothing short of disgraceful. The Heat were aggressive at the outset, yet they didn't get a single call. A 15 to 3 free throw disparity in favor of the road team is outrageous.

... you can't be Cerrius.

duxstar

Because the studios choose reviewers for an early screening which they believe would be most likely to provide positive reviews before release.

Yeah but its only recently i've notice this.... in the past movies stayed pretty steady; did they suddenly switch to some new process?? I dunno I was super pumped for Superman, and now its like 55% =[, Same with World War Z, like 80% damn it must be better than I thought.

The drive-ins around me are playing both back to back for $9 which is why I've been tracking those 2, still most excited about Elysium

Bread

Banned

welcome to the nba thread i hope you enjoy your stay

Tom Penny

How are you using my tactics? Oh you're Cerrius

smerfy

Banned
I'm embarrassed for him that he forgot how to get to the rim or the foul line.

he's the only heat player with FT's.

but the heat DO need to drive into the paint a lot more.

24 minutes of unadulterated aggression on both ends is what i need to see from them.

With a bunch of guys who couldn't shoot them.

If you get an open shot and you're on fire and making them, you take it as long as you are making it.

People acting like getting open 3's and uncontested layups can happen 100% of the time so that's all people should do.

but it is by definition settling.

You don't have to work too hard for a contested jumper.

It just isn't something you can rely on to much...especially a guy like Wade whose jumper isnt consistent.

Just because Kobe does it alot make it a good shot.

Vahagn

I'm sure glad your not a coach. Do you think the defense isnt gonna adjust to those midrange shots? Those shots are not that high percentage. Always pass for the easiest shot.

Open mid range shot is the easiest shot they're getting. If the defense adjusts you adjust. The VERY first thing you learn in basketball is you take what the defense gives you.

There's no use arguing basketball with people who never played and get their basketball understanding from statisticians though - they think it's computer simulations with all shots having an equal propability of being attempted.

Cipherr

12 shot FTA advantage, and all the foul calls, and dudes is still claiming the game is being called in Miamis favor, man gtfoh. At least pretend to operate in reality.

Let's not complain about the FTs guys but I think you guys are complaining about people who are complaining, which is going to happen anyways

We all know this team can and should play better. Stop making lazy passes and stop dribbling the ball into crowds!!!

12 shot FTA advantage, and all the foul calls, and dudes is still claiming the game is being called in Miamis favor, man gtfoh. At least pretend to operate in reality.

At least pretend to know something about the game of basketball. They're taking jumpers while San Antonio's either driving to the rim or posting up down low.

Top Bottom